Reviews for Code Xana Episode 5: They Know
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
great.
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Now it's really like the original show! Slightly better for younger readers, an awkward romantic relationship, people getting jealous of each other's virtual profiles, using RTTP to make people forget once they find out, and of course the "on three" joke.

Yes, I was hoping to use it at some point. Yumi and Odd have to get Puck past two Krabs, Yumi says "on three, we jump" and Puck says "but there are only two." Odd adds, "yeah, and uh-" so Yumi just shoves him in front of the Krab. (This could work good in the one where Ulrich and Aelita fight Nichlas and Herve. I've come up with a lot of influencial events and I've been trying to organize them, throwing in random jokes now and then.)
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Maybe, but if the new members bring in the original warriors it will turn into a 9 Warriors(Not including Jeremie who doesn't fight and Original Sanne since she doesn't fight and Samantha Knight and Sissi since Sissi for obvious reasons and Samantha becuase they deleted her memories or Dante since he has no powers) on 1. How many times can he force their hand before this happens?

And powers, I didn't like how the Gang just knew what their powers were. So even though they thought about them this group doesn't know all that they have. Sanne had thought of a defense and discovered her Bubble shield thing. What will the others find? Read to find out in Code Xana Episode 6: Dance To The Rhythm
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
3...2...1... Here we go!

So Xana has started to attacking the nearest Lyoko veterans, so the new team has to used RTTP, and that makes Xana stronger...

The chain reaction is going to start soon. So Xana can attack former Lyoko worriors, forcing their kids to make more RTTP, then his attacks will become more destructive and the gang will have to make even more RTTP... And so on, until Xana gather enough power to become god again... The future seems so dark...

And Sanne finnaly learn how to make her attack more powerful, but we still don't know what individual super powers the new team have. We know their outfit and weapons, but not their special abilities.

Well, that would be all.

I taked over the colony on one of the moons, so meanwhile I waiting for the next episode, I think I will look around for some new target.

See ya.