Reviews for Wandering Dreams
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Wimsey1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I loved this little glimpse into Legolas and Zais past. I would sleep walk with the elf anytime. And I see that you have been visited by the particular joy that is Flame, for some so critical he certainly is not creative in his reviews.
Legs chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
# NEA!It's great to be home! I just got back from my lovely trip to South America! It was incredible. I met this tarantula in Mexico (he was so sexy!) and he traveled with me. We had such a fabulous time. and only now am I getting to read this wonderful short!

#I absolutely loved Zai's reaction to being lost then being found. So sweet! Thanks for sharing this glimpse into your world. I'd like to see you expound on the trials in Imladris. Glorfindel in the mud would by nice. Of course, NiRi would drool all over EVERYTHING! She needs to find a male with eight legs. sigh.

#But I digress. This was wonderful! and I heard a rumor you have a new story coming soon? Define soon. *loud applause* (that many legs makes a lot of noise)

PS, sadly my hunk of tarantula didn't make it home with me. He departed the world after a wild night in Argentina. On a different note, I'm EXPECTING! But don't tell NiRi. She's still mad about the last bunch of spiderlings she had to find homes for.
Rainstorm77 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Pretty cool how she gets lost in the caves while she's asleep. I'm glad Legolas found her. I wonder what would have happened if he didn't?
One Hot Mama chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Fabulous one-shot dear. I loved seeing this fleshed out! Very sweet! And I would love to read any others you do. Can we hope for a new story soon?
OBLOTR chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
OMG! A Kindred Spirits spin off! Excellent! This was great! I loved seeing how this played out after getting a few clues in the main story. I think I like Zai even more now... and Legolas was so sweet!

(And poor Ang...does anyone ever comment about him? I liked him too! He was great!) Now ... WRITE MORE MISSY! Some more one shots or a good long story would be really nice...

sarah chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
i've been gone for quite some time..i think the last time i surfaced was back in the "Among the Brambles" era...anyway

just wanted to say that i have been keeping myself up to date w/ your stuff b/c well, it's just damn good :) There's really no one else that writes as well as you do, in my opinion. So, i'll be keeping my eye out for more from you & hopefulyl you'll be hearing more back from me!
eyes of sky chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I don't understand - why did they go wandering with her asleep in the first place?
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
ACK! How did you know I was sick and needed a 'pick me up'? *grin*

Oh YAY! What a fun and sweet read... This was marvellous, Nea! I've always wondered about this incident, and to find Zai woke feeling she'd been abandoned was perfect, very realistic. And so sweet of her to keep that fact to herself. I LOVED this! What a great one shot! Is there more? Hm...?

As to other one shots...what about this one? "The one time he hadn’t, they’d been exhausting themselves from before the sun rose until well after it set, including much time spent dodging Elowar and several of the royal guards at the summer solstice celebration. Of course, she’d been so tired herself she’d nearly ignored her parched throat, that night."

I'd sure like to know what happened then! Of course, with the story and characters you've written, you DO know you have endless stories you could tell, right? So get busy missy! story? *pages up to author's note at beginning and bites nails* OH DEAR! Now I don't know which I want more! I think I'll take anything you write!

Can't wait to see what else you come up with next! What a GREAT week before Christmas gift! MORE MORE MORE MORE! *big smile*

I got a postcard from Legs...seems she is now in Peru? I don't think I even want to know what happened to the tarantula in Mexico! She sends her love. She does have email access so I'm sure she has read this by now too! Draugole is out like a light after staying up late writing more on Rescue Me. He's pouring himself into that story but he did ask me to thank you for all your help with it! I don't see how we could write a Legolas romance without your brilliant insight! ((HUGS))

Well...hope you have a MAGNIFICENT Christmas and may the bunnies bite you and not let go!

NiRi & soundly sleeping warg might be fun to see what would happen if Legolas and Zairil stumbled upon a wood elf Merry Making, eh? *evil grin* you DID mention something along those lines when Estel visited, didn't you? *pages through well worn printed copy of KS* did. Hm...Of course I'd also like to see some more of these two AFTER they are married but BEFORE Valinor! O...morning after binding ceremony? waking up after THAT experience? I think I'm going to go write some more of my own mush now...