Reviews for 101 Pick Up Lines
SuperApplePie chapter 5 . 12/5
Humorous and heartwarming. Kinda sad too, since we all know what's coming.
this had me rofl
amazing fic
The Glorious Carnivore chapter 4 . 9/19
That was so funny, which is why Jily's my favorite couple! The part about the fly and the shit was my favorite! Cute, hilarious while simple.
ColbiWest chapter 3 . 8/30
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. I knew Lily read Dr. Seuss! And I love the one about damning James to hell, although Zekoi is also a genius. :)
ColbiWest chapter 1 . 8/30
Very entertaining! I can just imagine James walking into the common room each night and handing out a new line to Lily. My favorite comeback is definitely Lily's "What's that on your face? Oh wait, that IS your face." I'm going to have to use that one. :) But out of curiosity, about how much of these do you make up yourself?
Canadian lamp chapter 5 . 8/27
Aw, that was darn heckin adorable, thank you for writing
Ally chapter 5 . 6/29
luv it
sand beneath our feet chapter 3 . 5/29
I all and the grinch who stole christmas!
I was so happy wheb .that one lol
fashiondivac chapter 3 . 5/29
grinch
I love that lily asked James on the last one! I super loved reading this I was laughing out loud the whole time.
Awesome
The 39 and a half foot pole thing is from the "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" Christmas song
Lavender5687 chapter 4 . 1/2
I have no idea how you come up with these, but they are amazing! The bomb/about to explode one was absolutely brilliant, and 'Lost. Get lost' was hilarious as well.
Lavender5687 chapter 2 . 1/2
Again, these were really funny! My favourite was the mistletoe one, because I could really visualise it. And I liked the line with Sirius as well - although they were all amazing!
Lavender5687 chapter 1 . 1/2
These are hilarious - 'I hope the stars explode and you die' and 'It's okay Potter, I'm not judging...oh wait yes I am' are pure genius and also my favourites so far. Lily's comebacks are amazing, and I can't wait to read the rest!
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »