Reviews for Remus Lupin's Giant List of Excuses
thekbeat chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Please, please, continue! This is so good! :)
The Public Address System chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Oh my, this is so FUNY! *Roars with laughter*
unamuerte chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Hmm I'd like to see a little conclusion chap - maybe where Remus chooses his best (or worst) excuse lol and tries it on the gang? I like the fact that you have some narrative preceding the list - it makes it more interesting rather than just having the list on its own. Anyway, my suggestion is that he has a mad cousin locked up in an asylum that he feels he has to visit once a month.
unamuerte chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is really clever, I'm off to read more! (Remus and Sirius really are the best characters in HP, as far as I'm concerned. Apart from Bellatrix Lestrange D)
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Awe Remmy they will understand if you tell them...
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Very humorious way for him to deal with his "furry little problem".
Triizore chapter 2 . 2/5/2008

1. I am going to a future death eaters confrence. DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

2. I'd rather not talk about it ?/burst into tears/.

3. Some not well-known religion that makes you return to the motherland to worship every full moon.
American Gypsy chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
hehehe! very creative and funny!
fantasyfan7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Or maybe:

Nigel Shorttop acidenally made a bunch of sphagetti attak me at dinner. This would explain red marks. Tomatoe sauce might stick to skin in some bizarre acident. it would also fit.

Tripped over Nigel's toad.

Oh yeah, and I think I've decided on you birthday present.
fantasyfan7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I have an idea for one! Here it is:

I fell through a trick stair and twisted my ankel trying to cauch my self.

I ate some bad pudding.
Melodey70 chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
I am highly insulted! I read your stories frequently, and beta them as well as I can! Your spelling is just so horrible it's hard to tell what you mean sometimes!
Spots on a Pony chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Rather funny. It is difficult to come up with believable excuses to not be around once a month. How about house burnt down/got flooded/had a tree/something from space fall on it and he is needed to help cleanup/make repairs. Space them out, maybe one a year. His parents are moving and he has to go home and pack up his stuff, could be used after one of the above, they decided that it wasn't worth fixing or rebuilding. How about his parents have a garden and certain crops have to be planted/harvested by the light of the full moon, and they need his help. This will require remembering to use the planting excuse in the spring and harvesting in the fall, can be used every year.

He might want to reconsider on having the uncle pregnant one. It would require an explaination that no one would believe.
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
This is lovely! But I still think you should put down the Snape and penguin excuses from my previous review. :-) Ha ha! No, you can do whatever, I will love it no matter what. :-) KEEP GOING!
Betsy O'Shay chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
This list is so much better than the first one. I wouldn't worry too much about how many items you have on your list, as the quality of ideas is better. Next youmight want to work on a list that doesn't include any relatives or friends or whatever, and relies only on "your" behavior. Something like "I was up so late trying to get to sleep that when I finally managed to fall asleep, just as the sun was a rising, I slept right through my alarm. I just didnt't hear it!" Or whatever. The less people involved in your excuses, the more control one has over keeping the story straight - if you get my meaning...

Tell your Mum that I've been stuck in bed with cellulitis, but I'm doing better now and getting up for longer and longer periods - I just cannot stand staying in bed! And the van is in the shop, but should be done by Monday! Maybe we can get together the first weekend in February?

Hey, how's life these days?

Love, Chris
The Dark Goddess Kari chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
good job try this: best friend from home fataly injured.