Reviews for Where's My Dragon?
Alessia chapter 25 . 8/24
WE NEED A SEQUEL BISH! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL! WE NEED A SEQUEL!
Alessia chapter 13 . 8/24
Where do you exactly Live? I mean I’m totally not gonna sneak into your house and torture you until you pay...
*nervous laugh* I’m totally normal
Alessia chapter 7 . 8/24
I hate HBP too-
Also awwwwww I wuvvvvv itttt
Olivia chapter 25 . 4/8
Oh,they are so sweet!I can hardly control my girlish squeal.I must say that I like you so much!
Olivia chapter 23 . 4/8
I can't wait to read all of your fantastic stories!
drarryotpforev chapter 25 . 1/5
Thank you so much for building up this wonderful story, I know this story is already published 14 years ago. Well I'm still an innocent child that time, but I keep telling myself I should've discovered this earlier. Thank you so much again for this, you made my heart feeling like I'm riding in a rollercoaster. You've done so much, I love you! Continue writing amazing stories, and still looking forward to read some of it again.
HpAndHttydLover chapter 25 . 6/30/2019
THIS IS AMAZING!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 25 . 10/13/2018
*giggles in happiness with literally wide grin on my face*

Aaahhh this fic is the BEST!
Even with the Scary Drama and Conflicted Feelings.

Never though everything is because Harry is Mystical Creature who Just Triggered by Potion.

and to think Harry's memories of his Love Life with Draco is all based on Draco's Dreams and Desire toward Harry. Damn... that's why he know lots of Draco stuff.

and when Harry lost control of his jealousy and almost kill Pansy. to think it was because he's Such Powerful Mystical Creature...

but I love how Pansy forgive Harry. and Pansy told him that everyone want her to forgive him, and they Hug! Awesome and Sweet!

Poor Draco's hearts was played Unintentionally while Harry is Super Confused and in Deniel.

Severus being Awesome and help both of them, and he call Harry with Harry is just the Best!

I Really Love this fic so much!

also, their Mating Season is HOT!
LibbyRose chapter 25 . 9/25/2018
awww i love the ending! Great story,i loved it all!
KoRRAUCHIHASHIPS4EVERYTHING321 chapter 5 . 9/19/2018