Reviews for Even after all this time
LivingItRight chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Ok, so I loved the line "I feel like I've gone back in time." Don't even know why, seems that's how it is whenever they reunite, you know?

And also, all the sappy bits had me welled up, I reckon I must be overemotional today, 'cos I got way upset too many times in this! That whole dedication "this night, my book, my life" bit? Perfect. Sometimes what you need is a good old cliché-y speech :)

So, yeah, I think you've gathered I loved this story (just added it to my favourites).
mmskogs chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
This is one of the best future lit stories I've read. You're brilliant. I loved the way you wrote both characters. It was nice to see Rory's sassy side come out. I liked how you kept the readers on their feet and didn't get them together towards the very end. I loved the happy ending! I know you wrote this awhile ago, but I just found it and read the whole thing in a couple of hours. Again, amazing job!
watram chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
I know it's been ages since you wrote this, but I have to review because I love it too much just to let it go. The ending may be slightly cliché... but it's perfect.

Luke's 'her morning sickness is rubbing off at you' is just priceless.

Got me awing ;)
kylielink chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
liked this fanfic.
Vera Cobb chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Okay so perhaps it's crazy to review a story that's nearly three years old, but I just wanted to say I am really enjoying this. I especially loved this exchange - it was this moment that really sounded like Jess IMO.

“You want me to build up the tension and count down until the last three seconds before giving you an answer?”

“Huh. Building up the tension would insinuate that I actually care if you come up or not.”

“Don’t pretend you don’t. You’re a bad liar. Always have been.”

“And you suck at building up the tension, because I already know you’re gonna come up.”

“Huh.”

Love it. Now I'm off to read the rest.
MrsBigTuna chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
I just stumbled outside of my main fanfiction, "The Office", and read your story. I loved Gilmore Girls and was always a huge fan of Jess and Rory. A small part of me always thought that they ended up together somehow. People can't just come in and out of eah other's lives for no reason. LOL. Futhermore, I adored your story! It had everything that I could ever envision for their final reuninon. Bravo! You have gained a fan. Looking forward to more from, you and if you ever stumble over the Office, check out some of my fics as well. Hopefully, I'll have the same effect on you as you had on me. Fantastic job!
Lily1986 chapter 10 . 11/21/2007
Aw *gag* LOL] I'm kidding! It was a great ending. I especially love Jess' wit in this story. It took me back to season 2 and 3 when Amy wrote him some of the coolest lines that I even I use on my friends today. Very good work!
jess U chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
I'll admit that in the beginning I was a bit concerned, It felt a bit shaky.. like Jess and Rory were more subtle and just smarter than portrayed, but as I read each chapter, I became more and more enthralled and impressed, every bit as much as a real episode. You captured them perfectly and I cried a lil at the barely noticeable bump. Brilliant. Keep writing these!
Opy chapter 10 . 11/6/2007
great last chapter. loved the whole thing!
99imjon chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
Ah, what a great ending! :) I'm so glad you finished the storym cause i hate seing great stories not being finished. (did you get the compliment?) Anyway, i'd just like to say that i really liked how you ended it :)
c.margo chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
This was adorable. I loved it. You should do a sequel, maybe a oneshot type thing or something. I'd love to read more, even if it is just fluff.
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
AH-MAZING! I absolutely LOVED it! Wonderful job, wonderful ending. Fantastic.
Sailor-Lit chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
I think I'm gonna cry! It was SO sweet!
PaddyWaddy chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
Aw pregnant and getting married! The perfect end!
Good2Know chapter 10 . 11/3/2007
Oh! That was so good! I loved the ending. It was so perfect. You had everything in there. Loved the speach, the wedding. Oh and you even gave them a baby in the end. PERFECT!