Reviews for I Promise
Ice-man chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
That was ...strange. Just didnt seem to work. Like a puzzle with a few pieces forced together.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Awww
bookwormdaisy chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Awesome! I'm not a KK shipper myself, but I love the friendship. Too cute! :)
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I loved it! I think there should totally be more Kara/Karl stories out there but man your ending was amazing.. a little happy not on the end of a more sad fic...BRAVO!
RJ Steamboat chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
i still love this story. )
jamy21 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I must admit, I'm a die hard Kara/Lee shipper, but Kara/Helo will always hold a special place in my heart, and this just exhibits why. I could completely see them doing this. It's part of why I haven't been as happy with this season. We need more Kara/Helo moments! They're great together, and he's the only one she truly lets her guard down around and he's the only one who loves her completely. Great job!
cmf161 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
You made me cry! Sweet, sweet tears ... but tears just the same. I simply adore this alternate back story for Kara and Karl. Very fitting, touching, and simply awesome. And him mouthing the words to her when she needs them the most ... kleenex here I come ... again. I love how this fits in very well with where (and with whom) they're at now as just background texture. Love how Sharon is ... and even Lee too. This is just wonderful ... magically decilious even! Thank you thank you thank you! :)
Jena chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
That was an interesting take. Would you consider writing a multi-parter. I love K/L, but also love K/K.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
aw, man do i love helo. i think that made this fic 10x more better was the end with him saying the line to her .
pilotlover chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Oh man. This is too sad. Before I became a K/L shippy I was on K/K bandwagon. It's too bad the show didn't get the two on a romantic basis. They had strong chemistry as well. When they were in Kara's old apartment in the old Caprica, Karl looked at Kara really intensely. I thought maybe they'd develop a romantic thingy, but alas, nothing going. *sigh*

This is beautiful if a little angsty. Thank you.

Marilyn