Reviews for Never Buy an Old DeSoto
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
Sorry, I wrote wrong nunber.

It was 5, but in the posting, there was 15.

SO.. I wrote 5 by mistake.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
Oh, My God!

Where's chapter 15?

Is my computer crazy or really there's no chapter 15?

It's very devastating...

p.s. If there's broken english, sorry for that
phoenixmagic1 chapter 24 . 2/7/2007
this was one of the best AU stories I've ever read! I really liked this plotline. I'm not in slash at all (if that's what the end of this chapter represents, which I'm assuming it does) but I'm thinking of the love between House and Wilson as more of a love between friends, something stronger than the love between two men in a sexual way..

I really really liked all the aspects and timeline jumps and everything! fantastic job! In my opinion, you're one of the best writer's I've ever read on next to KidsNurse! Great job mate :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Betz88skid chapter 24 . 1/10/2007
Still don't like the fact that he sold the 'Ol DeSoto...

Lots of changes in this one. Liked both versions.

Love ya Momma!
Fyrerayne chapter 24 . 1/2/2007
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! Finally! Dude this was such a great fic. Finally they stopped being so stupid! Love love loved this. Beautiful lovely brilliant. Killer! Can't wait for another of your great fics. This is how the show was supposed to go! I loved it (apparently...) good luck with everything! Laters!

SamBell chapter 24 . 1/1/2007
Great! Ill missing your updates. Its a weird feeling: This story have a end. I think the story could be continue and continue and continue and con... and so on. I would love it.
BlkDiamond chapter 24 . 1/1/2007
Ah, hate to see it end. Sure hope you have another one in the works. Enjoyed the story and the characters and would like to see more of each of them in the future.
kismetindy chapter 24 . 1/1/2007
As always - absolutely beautiful. I'm sad to see the story end, but I know that you're probably working on a new story right now, so I'll wait for more of your writing.
kismetindy chapter 23 . 1/1/2007
Greg just can't buy a break can he? (no pun intended)
kismetindy chapter 22 . 1/1/2007
And this chapter illustrates what will become routine for House - one step forward, two steps backwards. Sad to read that by chapter's end, he's back on the hand crutches due to a booty-call that unfortunately didn't end in ecstasy for House but supreme pain. Loved the dialogue between House & Wilson at the end!

Oh - loved reading about his start of the diagnostic department and the introduction of the Ducklings.
BlkDiamond chapter 23 . 1/1/2007
Poor House, poor Wilson who is going to feel guilty about House getting hurt doing something for him. Enjoyed the chapter and please continue soon!
Fyrerayne chapter 23 . 12/31/2006
Oh poor House. Wilson should know better! Jeez you can't leave House alone he's like a two-year-old man! Well great chappie, good luck! Happy New Year!

Fyrerayne chapter 22 . 12/31/2006
Why am I always a chapter behind? Well great one. Serves House right, picking up some random whore like that. (woah was that mean!)

Dr. Fantabulous chapter 23 . 12/31/2006
Oh...please don't make this slash, this is a great friendship piece! The falling down the stairs...brilliant. Padded cell- House'll end up in one eventually! :) Great chapter!
Dr. Fantabulous chapter 22 . 12/31/2006
The end conversation between House and Wilson was so realistic :)Great chapter.