Reviews for Demiglace Graffiti
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 2/8
I liked this battle.
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 2/8
Well, looks like Ranma's life will get weird again.
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 2/8
Well, will aunt Ranko appear again?
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 2/8
Well, yeah being an adult tends to suck.
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 2/8
Well, I don't think Ranma was such a bad father, considering Genma was his father.
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 2/8
Well, normal was good while it lasted.
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 2/8
That's what Ranma gets for going back to his old looks.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 2/8
Ah, this is going to be fun.
ArcherShirou chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Ranma meets Kyon, and he threatens to make your daughter cry it will break all over his body
Grosstoad chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Reached the end of this story, so far.

It is interesting, to say the least. Daring, in a way, to go into the psychological problems of Ranma 1/2, and meshing it with a slightly more word-heavy yet of middling action series like Melancholy.

The choice of switchbacks between perspective is at times confusing, but at the same times intriguing and pulling readers into the plot as we wondered what happened to Ranma AND to Haruhi.

I hope you will find the time to come back to the story one day. :)
Racke chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
I started reading this fic because it has one of the single most absurd starting points I've ever heard of. I mean, combining the craziness of Ranma with the calmly philosophical chaos of Haruhi Suzumiya? You'd have to be crazy to even try.

But... the more I read, the more I was caught in my fascination for the characters that they were. Ranma having grown "boring" before slowly beginning to wake back up, and for our beloved Haruhi to be seen from a parent's supernaturally-aware eyes. I just think I fell in love.

It was frustrating at times, to read of their distance when they should be close and chaos-spreading, but it was also done so naturally that I can't help but applaud it.
Winter's Folly chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
Awesome
vincentvalentine chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
it took me a while but I saw your easter egg rigth there _ so can we look forward to see some more hints of the ah my goddess universe in here or was this a one time thing?
Tama Saga chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Another good chapter. Thank you again for the entertainment.
BrazeRancor chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
How? How did you weld these 2 series together so well?