Reviews for Double Vision
Fragments of Imagination chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is interesting.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Nicely written! This is one of the best post-series AUs that I've ever read. I especially enjoyed the fact that Seto, while still half-thinking about ancient Egypt as hocus-pocus business, is at least trying to accept that he *did* have a past life. :) Great work!
kurgaya chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I really like the whole, ba-ka thing, and that Yugi is Atem also. And Kaiba's a nice guy really... deep deep down... Really...
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Bandit keith doing the tap-dance... that would actually be something worth seeing, if only for just some laughs.

I had to face-palm at "I'm... I was just a... vessel for his soul". The ha in Egyptian mythology is the name they give for the body; quite literally, the physical aspect of the soul that holds everything together (a vessel). Yay for wikipedia! XD

brittney
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love this ba-ka explanation of why Yugi is practically the carbon copy of Yami. I never fully bought that if Yugi was supposed to be a mere vessel, why would he be Yami's clone? I've seen this ba-ka theory in other stories too and the way you explain it is very well done.

-MP
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
But Bandit Keith doing a tap dance interests /me/. :D
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Hmm...A very interesting outake on who Yugi really is. I like it! I am also very glad that you addressed the "Yugiis the reincarnation of Atem" issue. It always bothered me how the show (and fanfiction) would keep pointing out how Seto was High Priest Set(h)'s reincarnation, but not say the same thing about Yugi being Atem's reincarnation (or Ryou being Bakura's, for that matter). I suppose it should be a given, but still some people don't just "know." Anyway, good job!
bbissocute chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Oh, this is just so captivating! I love the whole thing. Wonderous job. Your work just makes me want to read all day! Sadness that this is your last YGO story. Oh well. I will most definitely keep my eye on you. Great work.

bbissocute
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Kaiba's super smart intellect is in full display here, and I really like that he's the one who figures it out by himself. This is also a really nice take on the Ahk idea. Thanks for writing it!
accallia chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Man! I LOVE this theory! I've seen it a few times, and it seems fantastic to me!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
You hit on the exact thing that bothers me so much with the YxYY stories, Yugi and Atemu are two halves of a whole. I liked this.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
XD Nice! You rock! Plus the ba-ka thing is awesome. LOL! Baka! *shot*
faithonhold chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Great Story! Great plotline and I liked how Yami makes an entrance. Regal grocery shopping! XD lol Great job _
Shiraume chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Ouch. Yuugi/Other Yuugi can't seem to buy a break, can they? XD That was lovely, capturing emotions but leaving some ambiguities. Great job!
One Half Forgotten chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
This is a one shot, right? *sobs* There's so much you can do with something like this. Oh yeah, I loved it. You're an excellant writer. .