Reviews for Aikoi
the boulevard chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
This is so hilarious. Poor Neji. Omg. I love it!
umnia chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
cool
katykat77 chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
holy crap this is awesome. Write more i comand it...please?
Doctor.Uta chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
Awww, I just hope that Sasuke and Hinata get back together again!TT Update soon, onegai!

-Failure-chan
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
I always knew Sasuke wanted to be a girl! Ha! hehe

Good chap X3

Bye bye
harley944 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
awww that sucks PLEASE UPDATE
susana chapter 9 . 6/11/2010
do you think you could finish this story i want then to have a happy ending and someone should smack sasuke hes not tanted and they do deserve each other please make things right between then so they can be together
in your dreams as well chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
update soon i wanna c whats ganna happen next
nwyd chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
hm. i dont suppose you could chop sasuke up and stick him in a blender? HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO HINATA?
ToxicReaper3 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
hahahahaha *still laughing* LOL Hinata is so innocent I guess Sasuke wanting boobs can't imagine
Lani Wallace chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
Oh wow i really like this story! i had read it from the the begining and thought it was hilariuos but then you made sasuke al lovey dovey and the romance was awesome love it please keep writing!
punklovesrock chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
aww DX I liked the SasuHina moments Update! -w- I give yew cookie
cakeesuki chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
i feel better, knowing now that naruto only lusted after her. that means he isnt hurt or sad about the sasuhina. well at the moment there is no sasuhina, but you get my drift :3 i hope you dont make hina just go running back into sasuke's arms when he realizes he needs her more than anything. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont do it. make hina reject sasuke for awhile until sasuke throws his pride away and begs her to be with him 3 kya i hate it when other writers make hina just forgive everything in a second and run back into the guy's arms. especially after what sasuke did in this case.
cakeesuki chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
aw i feel so bad for naruto.. i cant seem to enjoy the sasuhina when naruto yearns for hina too.. damnit.
pandas'n'kisses chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
you had better fix this big problem in this awesome awesome story