Reviews for Those Old Cheap Moves
Mere-Brennan chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
glad i stumbled upon this one. incredibly hot.
DL Fan chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
You should've put bespectacled wiseass, since Danny says that a lot lol
McGem chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
this is really good i hope there is more to come :)
Laika chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Ooh la la!
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
that was sure one hot story i have ever read...haha..i loved it...hope you will writing more soon...bye..bye..
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
wow, this was so incredibly hot and full of emotions. it literally sent shivers down my spine. I love it
CryHope chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Sugah... whoa.. you're good. I think I'm addicted to your writing... I swear I am. Danny Messer is simply gorgeously hot and in this one, I so badly want to be Lindsay. I'm so having a fangirl crush on that fiction character.

bo-
Phyxsius chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
Wow...I should have read this story in the winter-time, and saved some money on the heating bill. As it is, I now have to turn up the A/C; it's gotten a little warm in here. ;)

Whoo-e, that was smokin'!
rpmuleftw chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Okay, I was smiling the whole time. This is just adorable! D You're such a great writer! I'm reading the rest of your l/d stories now.. :)

Rachel
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
Another Fabulous Story... Loved it... lINDSAY IS A LUCKY GIRL... lOVED IT...

JENNIFER
TheFreshApple chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
*jaw drop*

Wow.. that was amazing...
nikki.02 chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
hehe. :) very cute! good job!
Marue61 chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
I'd like to hear the same story from Danny's POV. Oh - breakfast anyone?
DistractedlyHere chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
Of course we know you write more than smut...but the smut your do write is so god. So glad there wasn't a "The End" at the bottom of this chapter, She said hopefully :-)
DistractedlyHere chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Love this story. “I have all new cheap moves to try out on you.” ahaha. So sweet and funny.