Reviews for Shakespearean Trick of the Tongue
Tellyounolies chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Hot. DAMN. That was /excellent./ Really no other word for it. I'm quite the sucker for allusions, and you played this one just right. Nicely, nicely incorporated. And you strayed far from cliches, for which I am grateful. You really have a knack for writing, and you have romance scenes down. Very much so down. Thanks for this lovely fic.
Eternal Lost Girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Veronica: *drol...*

Gracie: Veronica no baka! Stop /thinking/ about that!

Veronica: *nosebleeds, faints in pool of blood a la Ryoga Hibiki*

Gracie: Idiot.

But really! I /did/ black out for a little while after reading this fic! It was THAT good! (I later found out that there was some blood on the keyboard, presumably from my nosebleed...)

I LOVED this fic, and most other fics that are Ami/Su! (_)
Shiguna chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Gweh... -melts-

I think.. You own my soul, now.

You did an amazing job with describing their actions! I could really picture it in mind. :3

-oozes away- Gotta.. find more Boshi-cest..
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
You there - you really do have a talent, dear author.

I mean, I've never even read/seen the play (though I do know that scene a little) and it was f-...fudging great. Seriously. o_O

-fave-
Kelfin chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I also agree that the spelling errors and odd word choices were distracting—they seemed out of place in what was an otherwise well-written fic. On the other hand, some of your word choices are so intriguingly unusual that I have to clap my hands with delight! Do you mind if I ask—is English your first language? I ask because the mistakes that you make are unusual ones, and out of character with the general high quality of your writing.

That said; please let me tell you how much I like this story! It’s a little silly, but that’s the point, right? I just love ‘boshifics, and this one is so sweet and adorable and hot! :D It’s so much fun!

In my opinion, this fic does *exactly* what it’s trying to do. That is what makes it good.
Saiyurain chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
This story was amazing! The ability to interweave Shakespearean lines into a modern day story without completely disrupting the entire story itself is just so fascinating. And the timing of these insertions was at just the right moments too.

And I agree with the fact that the spelling errors were somewhat distracting. But, if I ignored them, then the story was a great work of literature!

Thank you for writing this!
Nomen Ist Omen chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
In all honesty, this could be a brilliant fic if you would check your spelling and not use the wrong words at times. For example, in one instance you use the word "dawning" instead of "donning". Also, you have a tendency to mix up "waste" and "waist". As beautifully worded as your fic is - your usage of language and writing style is quite astounding, these errors are incredibly distracting and ruin the flow of your story. However, I love your story, for it is in-character and, as already mentioned, wonderfully written. Indeed, it is quite a rarity to find Suboshi/Amiboishi fic that does NOT involve Mary Sues...Moreover, anyone who manages to incorporate Shakespeare believable into a story is awesome. Yet, I would advise you to either proofread the fic again or find yourself a better reader; it would improve the flow of the story considerably. In other words, the story would be impeccable, then.