Reviews for The Tale Of OpheliaMoonbeam Serenity Aurora
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
xD lol I couldnt tell it was sarcasm until you wrote, "I know my story's the best but it's always nice for other people to say so too."
IT WAS THE BESTTTTT
akuma-chan25300 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I'm taking your A/N as sarcasm. You can obviously write well (judging by your grammar) and you had me grinning through the whole story. Good job on the Mary-Sue.
enter-witty-username-here chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Love the story

Hey,
I tried to PM you on FF but well it's disabled so I can't then I saw your msn account and was like bingo but then it didn't work so here we are. Any way to the point my friend Aine and I share an account on this thing called wattpad true I haven't been on it in a while and haven't contacted Aine but she is holding this contest thingy and it would mean a lot to me if you could enter and tell her I haven't completly disappeared just GCSE's are hard. So if you do have an account please enter at
forums/discussion/comment/7176418/#Comment_7176418

Frankie xx
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Omg lol so Mary sue! Is this an joke? I think it's a joke! xD I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it is annoying when people make there character all powerful and crap, like everyone is gonna love her, etc. I hate Mary sues so much!
hahahahah chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love this. Parodies of Mary Sues are wonderful! Pleeeeease write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
You almost got me there. Good thing I read the reviews first.
Learninghowtofly chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I was reading this earlier today and started laughing hysterically in the school hallway while my comrades stared at me in utter bewilderment. Oh well, they'll never understand. Ophelia Moonbeam Serenity is obviously too amazing for them to comprehend. *snickers*. I love Mary sue parodies but I'm surprised to find that people are actually taking this one siriusly. Of course that just makes it all the more funnier.
Moonlit Death chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I loved the story nice sue fic i can't believe people took this seriously you'd think they would get it just by the title or at least suspect oh well i'm so adding this to my favorites and i'll send this to my friends. i wonder if any of them will fall for it, probably
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Wow I can't believe that people actually took this seriously, I thought it was hilarious! I know many people have said this already, but I loved the line: 'God and Dumbledore were both her fathers, due to an unusual incident that had happened with her mother'. I want to ask how that could happened, but then it occured to me that I don't need to know. And the AN, way to keep up the Mary Sueness, Lol on the: 'I came to my senses and realised how amazing my story really was'. Great parody! I have to say the name in the title gave it away.
Dishonorable chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I can't believe some people actually took this seriously, lol. Anyways, fantastic job, (especially for duping those few). I love her name, Ophelia Moonbeam Serenity Aurora. How can you NOT love a girl like her? Or a story about her for that matter?
liree the liar chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Hahaha, that was just hilarious.

Amd to answer your question: Yes, I too wish for such a perfect, kind, wonderfull, beautifull and angular best friend. I indeed would be the happiest person alive. I mean who wouldn't?

You go me for a second, though. It took me some time to figure it out. (to be honest I only realised it at: "Ophelia-Moonbeam had a terrible, terrible dark secret." - After that I knew that you couldn't be sirius before I just hoped)

And after "Yes, God and Dumbledore were both her fathers, due to an unusual incident that had happened with her mother" I cracked up.

The author's notes ... just perfect. "This story is definitly one of the best" - there I said it I even favored it, happy now?
unimportant1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Lol. That was FUNNY. That was a parody,right. I feel really stupid asking, but just in case. GOD I FEEL STUPID!
Guardian's Song chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Thank you for this wonderful parody. I do love it when it's not labeled "Parody". XD Your A/N is so deadpan... And guys, this really IS a parody. Can't you guys tell? I knew it when I saw the summary! Sheesh.

"Perfectly perfectness" for the win. XD XD XD *shakes hand* Thank you. I was hunting through Suefics for some badfics to spork, and this is just what I needed. Back to hunting! *runs off*

-Guardian's Song on Livejournal
Wizard-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I don't know this strikes me as funny but I hysterically laughed when I heard her name and her perfectness. It was almost like you were making her sound funnily perfect with the way you wrote her.
padfoot's girl 44 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
i don't know what's funnier the story itself or the helping reviewers

"look here writing is and art and to be an author u have to be an artist and when you take art out of artist all ur left with is ist and im not afraid to tell u im rlly isted off at ur story right now"