Reviews for The Tale Of OpheliaMoonbeam Serenity Aurora
you're my Star chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Haha! You had me going there for a second. Loved it though, it was hilarious! Even the *reviews* were a good laugh.

I sure wish there was male version of Ophelia... Ophelio, perhaps. Hahaa, I think every girl could use a guy that fell from heaven. :]
dingleberryhuff chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I would also love to have Ophelia-Moonbeam as my friend. If I was a dude, I would marry her. Actually, I'd have to kill Sirius first, and I'm not sure I could do that, even as a dude.

Hm...

Maybe you should consider getting mental help...

But still, it cracked me up, especially this line, "Yes, God and Dumbledore were both her fathers, due to an unusual incident that had happened with her mother."
pipilo chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
you had a really good story idea but the story itself was like wha? I would really like to see this in a longer story with a propper plot. That would be cool.
Ellemay chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
omg thts reali funni!

am loads of peeps hav said oh i luv this story its so original lmao

its awesome, spechially the dumbledore god bit :D

x
Lady Wolfie chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I got through about one and a half sentences with my jaw pretty much on the floor in shock of the stupidity of it all, then I realized that you weren't being serious and laughed hysterically the whole way through. Brilliant mock MS.
MK chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh, wow. This is the best laugh I've had all day! Especially the reviews-people actually took this seriously? lmao, GREAT job! *shanks Mary-Sues* I'd probably shank Ophelia if I met her. *grin*().()
sparrow's strumpet chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Hahahahaha very nice. I especially liked the... "Yes, God and Dumbledore were both her fathers, due to an unusual incident that happened with her mother. That made my day. Thanks for making me smile.. hahahhaha. You're story's the best. hahahah.

ps. I think Ophelia-Moonbeam should drown.
Ashevillain chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Bahahaha. Wonderful Sue-Fic. I loved the author's note at the end, but what really got me was the reviews-I had no idea that so many people took things so seriously. I think that quite a few people have broken sarcasm detectors. Anyway, lovely parody!
RealMenSparkleInSunlight chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
this story was kinda strange
Lady Mage chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Gah. Way too quick an ending, and defiantely too sueish. come on, you can be more original!

Lady Mage
elodrie chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I suppose having an angel for a friend would be handy.

I found this quite... well. Hm. I am speechless.

In a good way.

Ophelia is a nice name.
Jasper Winter Mory chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I really enjoyed this oneshot, but I found the ending to be a litte boring, stupid, and bland. It needs a better ending then They got mard, had kids, basked in Ophelia-Moonbeam' perfectly perfectness and lived happily ever after. Everyone knows that happily ever after is just a figment of the imagination, and it's a cute ending for a fairy tale, but this isn't a fairy tale. This is a fanfic about Harry Potter, and happily ever after just doesn't cut it. If you recall the 4th, 5th, and 6th books, life is nowhere near a happily ever after. I'm sorry that this little rant is so long, but trust me, it's going to help make you a better author. *Coming from an expirenced author with a novel in print* I loved the opening though, and it was really creative of you to have Ophelia-Moonbeam as Dumbledore's daughter, although I can't seem to imagine that, sorry. Very creative though. The only other thing I didn't like was the name Candy Cane. It reminded me too much of food and not of a person as important as Ophelia's mother. And starting every paragraph out with Ophelia-Moonbeam... isn't very flattering at all. Just a few lovely reminders, but otherwise, great!
Of Muffins and Monsters chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I liked it, but how can you have two fathers? -Gasp!- Dumbledore's really a woman isn't he! xD You rock! Seriously.
super turbo laser robots chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
You are absolutely brilliant. That was the best lol I've had all day.

Down with the Sue OCs!
Liz J. Wylde chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Yes she is simply AMAZING! I LOVE Ophelia-Moonbeam! Lmao, I'm cracking up here. Literally. Ha! That'll show those Mary-Sues!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »