Reviews for The Tale Of OpheliaMoonbeam Serenity Aurora
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
well ... i dunno if you were being too cocky or confident or watever ... but no offence or anything, but i didn't really like it. course, it catches ur attention at first, but u babbled on, and it sounded more like a summary than a story really. in fact, no pun intended, that seriously sucked. kidding! no, it didn't suck, it just wasn't really good. it's kidna like the average kid would write at 10 (well for me anyway).

but in my opinion, if u wanna make this story better, u would expand the story, make it longer, drone on about Ophelia being new and everything and how sirius's eyes would glaze over everytime he looked at her or something like that.

well cya! :)
ME chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Haha. I am taking your authors note as sarcasm. Ophelia-Moonbeam is the perfect Mary-Sue! Just imagine if she was a real person...*shudders*
The Green Bird chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
You honestly should have placed this as a romance/humor story. Or even better, a romance/parody story. I see this as an awesome jab at all of the Mary-Sues. Nice job.
Tendency to Yell chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
OMG I love it! The character might be a little bit of a Mary-Sue, but I love her name!

Check out my story please?
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Brilliant. Just...heh. That had me grinning almost the whole way through, even the author's note.

Naolin
geminigirl24 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
this is a true mary sue

at least you can spell though!
schizosophia chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
PLEASE say you were being sarcastic when you said that your thought this is just a "bit mary-sue".

i had hoped that this was a parody of mary-sue fics, but, after reading this, i'm not quite sure if it was...

i do like her first name, though. ophelia, i mean.

umm... sorry, but besides that, this whole story reeks of a sue.

perhaps if you limit her mind-baffling talents, make her name more...conventional, and... do something about her overall perfection, it might be good.

don't give up. -briana
Sue-Fics are funny chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Great Sue-Fic! This is either the best Sue-Fic or the worst fanfiction ever created!
olives chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
haha what the hell are you on.

god. this is really... funny in a bad way.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3