Reviews for Christmas Carols
bagelcat1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Ok, my maiden name is Firth, so I was determined to like your story just on principle! But, I needn't have worried. You wrote very well, I really liked it. I could imagine the whole scene and I enjoyed seeing John as a loving father. Thanks for such a cute little fiction! I love Weechester stories the best.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I'm so happy for Dean.

John's so proud of him and showing it. And Sam's so excited and proud for his big brother as well! It's a very good day for him.
xxAkira-chanxx chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Aw! I absoluetly loved this! It was so cute and heart warming. I love little Dean, what a cutie! Its nice to see the Winchesters (especially Dean) have a nice normal family moment together :D
Cari chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Who doesn't have a soft spot for Dean?
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
'That was going to be his solo but Mrs. Firth seemed to have changed her mind as soon as she heard Dean sing “poor as I am” as if it was a sore subject for him. Well, some of the other kids had sniggered, but as if that had ever bothered him, he'd have had a mental breakdown by now if he cared every time someone so much as looked at him the wrong way.'

'and Winchesters had to take what they were given and be happy with it'

Wonderful, believable look at Dean, but man. Still so sad.

Makes the ending all the better though, I think.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was an original fic and a good one !
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Sweet Story!
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
So good! Love having the family together! Your John was great and the whole scene was very moving.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
that was really sweet, love the whole family in it, dean was written perfectly