Reviews for The Shadow of Sound
NebStorm chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
This was pretty good, but I know you are probably not going to continue it even though it has 72 reviews plus my own. Good job and good luck on your next fanfics!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
I like the story so far but can you please continue if you ever see this?
warhound11 chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
demon!cliffhangers are badd! but good work
warhound11 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
this is gona be funy good job
evaljilly chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
This is the 2nd time i read this one and it got chuckles out of me again. I hope to see another chapter; hearing those ANBU b*tch at each other is hilarious and seeing skika and Tayuya like this is funny as hell, too. I hope you haven't given up on this one...
PlAySwFire chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Ugh, what cruel luck. I checked to see if you had updated this yet. . . and I got all happy. You see, I saw that it said it was updated august 25...but I didn't check the year *sigh* Well, I suppose I can keep checking up on it from time to time.
LazyShika16 chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
aww only one more chapter to go *sigh*

wonder when tayuya's plan to get shikamaru to be her boyfreind just to dump him in the end begins and fails(hopefully) after she get a gift like a new flute with a seal to stop the use of chakra within it.

_-any ways i did enough rambling time for short review before i read next chapter.

Tayuya's hair is it really pink? other fics have it as red

When is that braclet gonna get checked on?

0.o Shikamaru thought Naruto was cute ... that made me laugh

rating 1-10 -10 is highest

i give a 7.5 good but can be a little better

(no one ever gets past 8.5 anyway other wise disappointed if a rating goes down) )

good story all in all
The Pirate on Wheels chapter 5 . 1/23/2008

1. make Yuya angrier, and less lady like a little more often. (I know, the plan thing, but...)

2. Ignore the past 15 or so suggestions.

's hard to believe these guys are really ANBU. They're fine, that ones just a comment.

4. Do your best. Also your notes seem longer than some of your chapters. If you care to shorten them or lengthen the chapters. If it's not your style, don't ruin your groove. Good luck.
Haraio chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
Okay, you need to update quick quick QUICK! XD

On a serious note however, I really like the story. It's well written (except for some typos here and there), and I especially like the twist the ANBU give to the story

Well done. I'll be keeping an eye on this story

hana 12 chapter 5 . 12/24/2007

Sorry did't want to sound mean but a long time.

Oh i got some ideas . shikmaru and tayuya kiss by accident and make tayuya fall for shikamaru and shika feeling grow deeper.2 Because of the kiss ,make it hard for shikamaru and tayuya look at each in the eye.3 For the gift thing in chapter let shikamaru get her a flute and tayuya play it and shikamaru hear it and enjoy her song. it hard for them to looke at each other ,make one of them trip and land on one the other and they finlly look into each other and shikamaru find tayuya eyes beautiful and they didn't know wait they where doing and kiss long and hard and passioness and the best part they where in shikamaru room when one of them triped and on the bed!

Well that all i have now in let you know if i got some other ideas!Se ya shiko!
hana fan chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
hey there i like the chapter a lot and hope update again soon!
kanna chapter 5 . 12/15/2007

sorry didn't want to sound mean but its be so long!TT-TT

tayuya 45 chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
yo!wuss up!graet chapter and can't eait for the love to start!
Phycofire chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
(stary eyes) o I love this one. Please continue . please, its giving me ideas to draw the shika tayu pair
shikatayu109 chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
Hey!I can't for the next chapter so update soon!