Reviews for Through Death and Destruction There Comes Hope
cast14 chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
great story i loved it
cts
i can't wait to find out what will happen next
what will happen in the morning?
will sasuke come over again when itachi gets back?
what will happen when they get to school?
how will sasuke and naruto help sakura?
Hatake Sakura Love chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
O_O *dies* NO i want more T~T
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
Damn...sakuras inflicting more pain on herself then she already has . ouch. Please update soon
DorkyDohnut chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
i luv it plz update son!
Nightshadow Dweller chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
Please update soon cause i cant wait to read more. It;s such a good story, though prehaps make the chapters a little longer. Thanks and look forward to reading more. great job so far
Nightshadow Dweller chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
I really love how this is going, it just keeps getting intresting.
Nightshadow Dweller chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Aww so sad, i feel so sorry for her. Yoir writing skills are very good and detailed as well. I like it
Nightshadow Dweller chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD START FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER. iLL READ THE REST NOW JUST THOUGHT ID BE NICE AND REVIEW EVERY CHAPTER FOR YOU. Opps sorry about the capitals.
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I think you should reread it because i can hardly understand. you have words mispelled or missed, seriously though. in the policy it says to go through spell checker or go over your story. it's not like i am the story policy police or anything, it just seems that this story is gonna be a good one and yet you don't take care it. tsk tsk, what you gonna do?
Kage Kitsun chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
Poor Saku and Sasu!
darkangel'sblessing chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
aw poor sasuke and sakura i pity their poor soals oh well so wat happens next hm?
SnowxCruellyxHeartbroken chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
How morbid, yeah. But I like the way you make them seem so close yet so far away from knowing eachother.

I do like how you made Sasuke almost end it right there. But he stopped because of the look in Sakura's eyes. How cute, yeah. So update soon, yeah? I would like to know how they go through their life and trials to find themselves and eachother.

...Iris
LizardInc chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
its really good hope you update soon.
MimoriFanForever chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Gr itachi! oh great he is moving to konoha omg por sakura gosh what the heck is wrong with that satsu guy weirdo lol but great chapter i can't wait to read the next one update soon bi
MimoriFanForever chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
I don't like that Satsu guy. _ but yay sasuke cares about her boy was that fast lol _