Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Visitor
Descew MiCrose chapter 29 . 1/19
Is there any way I could take this story over or even help you finish it I think you were doing great and I am more then willing to help
gryffindorkid chapter 25 . 1/15
i bet it was barty crouch
gredforgeweasely chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
awesome book dude but you should have written more and completed the story properly..
Guest chapter 29 . 11/5/2013
It was sad to see you stop writing this story is really really good and unique its a first that I have read that's like this wish you would have continued but alas I know how hard life is I'm in a rough spot now ne ways thanks for a great story
speedsONEandONLY chapter 29 . 9/10/2013
you know,
you might consider putting that
this story will not be completed in the summary.
although ive enjoyed reading this story,
i cant help but feel that i have wasted my time.

i hope that somewhere down the line
you pick this story up again.
jpor95 chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
okay i know you dont get many reviews but i have to say this is by far the best story ive read yet.
Specky Clarke chapter 29 . 9/7/2013
Excellent story but a HUGE disappointment on the way it finished. It should not be shown as completed as this is the only reason that I started to read it in the first place.
Specky Clarke chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Sirius back? Great. How could you even think that Ron and Hermione should be together? They are such a gigantic mismatch. Looks like a very good story though.
rbear1231 chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
i liked it ill miss it i wished u had told about kreature,

cause i didnt know what u had planed i will say this, snape should have told lucy and bella he was sleeping with cissy when he was outted as the spy. just to pissed them off more

besides they made such a cute couple at the yule ball

again i wished uhad finished but i understand why u didnt
rbear1231 chapter 25 . 9/4/2013
crouch jr. sorry i know im late reading this but ihad to say it
rbear1231 chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
i knew a palai (how ever its spelt) would be used at some point
rbear1231 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
u have a long story and i rarly comment before i read the hole story...but i have to say...WALLACE WALLACE WALLACE, but u did forget to mark which blood line they were on mothers or fathers, i doubt every one on james line was wizard from the start.

let me continue reading to see i u ansered in a later chapter,
do not call me Nymphadora chapter 29 . 9/3/2013
If this story isn't finished please take off the complete tag. I was so into this story and was mildly upset to find out you abandoned it!
Lollypops101 chapter 29 . 9/1/2013
Wow! I just reread this entire story so that I could remember what had happened before. Now, I realize that the "update" wasn't actually an update. Personally, I don't mind the cliché stories and would have been very happy to read the rest of this story which I thought was very good. Anyway, it is, of course, your call, and if you ever decide to come back to this story, I will be happy to read it.
harryginny9 chapter 29 . 8/31/2013