Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Visitor
D4rkPr1nz chapter 25 . 3/30/2009
I say one of the best stories i have read in quite a while...found this story just two days ago and had a hard time to stop reading it. I hope to read the next fear chapters. and after that cant wait until Harry Potter and the cup of Merlin. as for how escaped...i will send you a private message as you requested.

The DarkPrinz
c3markh chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
Love the story and I like how powerful Harry has become. Thanks for writing.
Tamikolee chapter 25 . 3/25/2009
Hey cool, I have just red your story so far. Is it Lucius Malfoy who has just escaped? It was just a guess.

Well done I really like your update soon.
brigrove chapter 25 . 3/25/2009
enjoyed the dementor battle and having those who'd been kissed revive was a nice twist

Hopefully the next chapter will be soon?
brigrove chapter 23 . 3/25/2009
I agree. It deserves more reviews. Nasty but effective scene with restoring the diary
brigrove chapter 18 . 3/24/2009
I was sorry to read that your story is getting so few reviews. It deserves many more. One reason MIGHT be that it is often quite difficult to read. It often doesn't read naturally because of your choice of words or construction. Now your English is fifty times better than my Spanish (I live in Argentina where they speak something similar to Spanish!), but your story would read better if you had it gone over by a native English speaker. For example almost every time you use the word "expect" you should use "hope". I know they are both the same word in Spanish, but they aren't in English. And "greatly" doesn't exist in the way you are using it.

On another subject, why is it that any story that has Slytherin changing his mind about muggles before/after he dies never gives a reason for that change? To make it believable something really significant must have happened to totally change his mind from wanting to kill them to being supportive of their place in the wizarding world.
brigrove chapter 17 . 3/24/2009
when I read your profile I thought I'd never find a Draco/Susan relationship believable, but you've convinced me!
BoukenGreen chapter 25 . 3/24/2009
are we gonna have some more fun with pettigrew
AnonymousHP chapter 21 . 3/22/2009
"Guará – Joâo – means Flamingo in Brazilian Portuguese"

No, in Brazilian Portuguese, Flamingo is Flamingo. I am sure, because I am and I live in Brazil. The other thing is the name Joâo: It is writen with a wrong accent, the right one is João. If your keyboard doesnt have that accent, my sugestion would be to write José or Francisco, instead of João(John), which are the most common names here in Brazil. Guará means something in a minor indigenous language... Not in portuguese.

anyway, your fanfiction is wonderful, keep doing that!

Well Done!

* Portuguese is very alike spanish: read any text in portuguese and you will understand most of it, if not 100%.
Pryde2 chapter 25 . 3/21/2009
This has to be one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I look forward to your next update.
Picky chapter 25 . 3/20/2009
Hello, it is me again.

I have forgotten to mention two things. First, I wish that you would have shown us a scene where the group finds out about all of the Founders being Harry's ancestors or at least a flashback to that time. I would love to see their expressions :D ;)

Second, I loved the Veela prank and I was disappointed with its aftermath. I mean, there is no response from the rest of Weasleys, especially the twins as they had charm on Harry's lips, in order to see how amny time he got kissed and by who. I would think they would at least send them a letter with cheers for them or at least complaint about Ginny's successful escape and managing to be only one got to kiss him. I do have a question, if the effect of male Veela is storng, especially for those in love, then why did Ginny not reacts much to Harry when the charm is in effect? Is it the same reason Harry was not affected by Veela's charm? I am a bit confused, especially as you wrote, "If a woman was truly in love with another person, said woman would be able to resist the pull of the Veela charm, but that didn’t stop the hormone activation; instead, she would turn to the man she loved and would require of him to satiate her…"

You have a wonderful story! :D I apologize for my long question and I hope that both of my reviews help you or at least making you happy :)
Silver Warrior chapter 25 . 3/20/2009
nice! Excellent dementor destruction.

And that was, of course, Barty Crouch Jr that was at the end.
Picky chapter 25 . 3/20/2009
Excellent story!

I have enjoyed this story very much and I am glad that I found this gem :)

My first guess is that it is Barty Jr got revived. But on second thought, it may be too obvious. I couldn't think of any other people kissed featured than Barty.

To be honest, I am a bit surprised that Harry did not start thinking about asking Ginny for her hands in marriage, let alone planning on how to ask her. They seemed to be at that point in their relationship, as well I believe, Ron/Hermione and perhaps Luna/Neville but unlike H/G, I did not heard them openly declare their desire to be married (at least in their mind).

Eagerly await another chapter!
Wolfric chapter 25 . 3/20/2009
Great chapter. I like action scenes. My guess would be Barty Crouch Jr. Thanks for writing. W.
ladysavay chapter 25 . 3/20/2009
I think you are doing a very good job with this story. It's obvious that English is not your first language, but with only a few exceptions you seem to be coping with that nicely.

I like the plot line you have going here and am anxious to read more.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »