Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Visitor
harryginny9 chapter 29 . 8/31/2013
thanks...loved it
rutabaga9 chapter 4 . 8/30/2013

Really? You have got to be kidding.
Fred chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Okay god ****, I wanted to like this stopry but the five animagus forms and the elemental magic is just to rediculous to keep going. Why not just call him God and have him strike everyone down witha thought?
phnxgrl chapter 29 . 8/30/2013
I loved your synopsis It would have been a very interesting read. Thanks for the completion.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/19/2012
Please update love your story!
Lilykees chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
I am looking forward to the rest of this story! Very well written and interesting plot twist.
aminecoolio chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
Milarqui Y U NO update
mahhhfy chapter 28 . 10/5/2012
This is a wonderful story that I've really enjoyed reading. I've barely been able to stop reading since I first found it last night. This has everything I could ever want in an HP story, except maybe a soulbond, haha. It's been a few months since you've last posted, I hope to see another chapter really soon-I'd be really sad if you decided to abandon this really great story. I'm looking forward to more, especially more Harry-Ginny love. Thanks for writing.
deant33 chapter 28 . 8/27/2012
I won't beg for an update; however your story is very complex, I like it. Using the centaurs was genius; never thought of that one or seen it for that matter. Great job mate
maddy chapter 28 . 8/8/2012
really awsome just do next installments pls pls pls

and keep up a job well done
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 28 . 8/8/2012
More plese this is a very good story please continue soon:)
mollsballs chapter 28 . 8/5/2012
Really good story so far. Please update!
mollsballs chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
Relient K is amazing :) I'm glad you put that song in there!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/25/2012
I hope you are not ending your story. I hope you update soon. Have a great summer.
Madhur Poddar chapter 28 . 7/10/2012
pls pls pls post the missing chapters

u r doing an overwhelmingly brilliant job with this story pls conclude this till the end
287 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »