Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Visitor
katesari chapter 28 . 5/2/2012
Im going to have to reread some of this to get where this story is going and all because it really has been a while since ive read this! But despite that this is a really good chapter though. I like that the goblins offer their army and that Harry takes the offer. Hope to read more soon! And while you write more chapters ill reread the story so that I can follow along again! Bye
David Fishwick chapter 28 . 5/2/2012
I am glad that Frank and Alice Longbottom have recovered. I also liked Harry talking to Griphook about the relations between the goblins and wizards. Please update soon thanks.
lija chapter 23 . 4/30/2012
Good chapter.

Ick! The ritual is utterly disgusting and horrible. Doesn't surprise me that Harry was traumatized by the vision. However, I was wondering when you were going to land Harry back in the hospital wing. Guess the vision is good enough, though I prefer if he was injured since an injury is easier to heal from than from a vision.

Hmmm...Snape's starting to grow on me. I still think of him as a greasy git, but he's okay for an ally but not friend.
lija chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
Good chapter.

The prank on the Order was wonderful. Chibi-fied version of the adults. LOL!

The Christmas chapter was good until the article appeared. Luna's quite clever to determine who the real author was. Will the kids plan a prank or something against her?
lija chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
Good chapter.

LOL! Amusing prank by the quartet. I'm surprised that Snape's actually starting to betray his emotions so visually.

I'm saddened about Cho's behavior. She's too obsessed in regard to Harry. Another story referred to her as a 'hosepipe', so I now have a habit of thinking that every time Cho make an appearance in the story.
lija chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
Good chapter.

I don't mind Susan's inclusion since it's a good idea to include someone from Hufflepuff to the group. Though her having a magical animagus form is odd. Draco's form is okay since it's a play on his name, but why have Susan's form be magical since the rest of the group's forms are regular animals?
lija chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Good chapter.

Very amusing prank. I'm glad that McGonagall didn't under estimate her lion and will win the the bet. LOL.

LOL at Hermione's response to the prank. Can't feel sorry for Ron since he's reaping the benefit. At least he or maybe she had the thought to close the curtains so Ginny wouldn't be traumatized when she went into the dorm to search for the map.
VampirePrincess123 chapter 27 . 4/10/2012
Love
hpgleek4evr chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I'm the type of person who does't review every chapter, but this story is awesome! When are you going to update?
lija chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
Good chapter.

A new DADA professor...hopefully he'll survive the year and leave on his own two feet instead of being killed or sacked.
lija chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
Good chapter.

Interesting names Harry chose. The Marauders' names will be the easiest to remember compared to the others.

Nice summary at the end.
lija chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
Good chapter.

Interesting voting in that it was a tie. I expected Augusta Longbottom to be head of the house instead of Algie, but your interpretation is fine in regard to that. I sure hope that not all Heads are males since no mention was made of any females being present.

LOL, I'm trying to imagine Dumbledore singing that song.
lija chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
Good chapter.

Nice to see the group started their training. It's also nice to see Dumbledore being so helpful compared to fifth year when he was so secretive.
lija chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Good chapter.

Wouldn't mind seeing more bonding time between Sirius and Harry.
lija chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Good chapter.

Nothing wrong having the Founders as ancestors.

I've gotten used to Hermione being Hermione Jean Granger, so it was funny to see Hermione Jane Granger again.

I was annoyed that JKR didn't punish Umbridge after what occurred during fifth year, so I'm glad that you did it in this story.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »