Reviews for The Canteen
chookee choco chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
YES! Absolutely cute. I love it! Good job :D
This Writer's Essence chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aww XD What a cute little one-shot! Sanosuke is a sweetie for not telling anyone about what happened to our dear little Kenshin.

TTFN! Thanks for writing!

-This Writer's Essence
Soul-out-Fairy chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was such cute read! Sano was so cute here...Kenshin too. .
P.P.V.V chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
OMG. This made me literally laugh out loud! If I were Sanosuke, I would completely be dying of laughter. I give him props for being able to keep his quips to himself. (Except for at the end). What an awesome read before bed time. Made my whole day ~

Your writing is superb. I'm hooked. I can't stop...

I stumbled across your work...I actually don't remember how...but I did, and am I ever so glad!

If you still read reviews, I just wanna say, never stop writing! You've got talent ~

Thanks for writing,

-P.P.V.V.
pinklatent chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Haha, this made me really really laugh I especially love that part with Seiku and his family, and the way Sano was recounting everything to Kenshin. Indigestion? ROFL!
katwalkchan chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I usually am afraid to open fanfics labeled Kenshin and Sano in fear of sudden yaoi but I'm so glad I did with this.

Adorable, nice to see just friendship fics for them I wish more people wrote those.
Misao the Weasel Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Thank you for brightening my day with this little story. Your depiction of Kenshin and Sano's friendship is really endearing.
Badwolf1993 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh..my...god! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! This is hilarious! Keep up the great work!
Nayunari 'Ayu' Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was cute and funny :)
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Cute! I loved the canteen got your tongue joke! Nice idea! I love your Sano and Kenshin friendship stories! :D
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Wow, I almost want to try it...cute fic. Funny too. I like the build up of humor. Great Job!
Melitot chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This lifted my spirits, too; I laughed until I was too sore to continue... the plot is simple, but clever and very well-developed thanks to the choice of words and reactions. There's something extremely endearing with Kenshin's predicament and Sano's concerned - if a little too amused - help. I tend to regard highly fanfictions which keep the characters in character (ouch, repetition) without turning them into stones; and you succeeded. You rock!

PS: I loved the part about Kaoru talking too much and Kenshin's patience wearing thin XD very human thoughts.

*faves*

*rereads*

*hopes to hear more from you*
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
LOL, that was cute! XD I was waiting for you to update The Mindsifter, but in my boredom, I checked out your other fics and I'm glad I did! This was so adorable! XD Kenshin and Sano are so cute. Oh, and I love the way that you portrayed their friendship in The Mindsifter! (Sorry, I know I'm reviewing the wrong story, but I can't help it! It's so good!) I did review The Mindsifter, didn't I? If not, let me just tell you how adorable and wowish it is! I really hope you udate it soon! :)

Thanks! And great job!

~ky
Katie Jane chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
lol that's a great story, I love it xD

It got several smiles out of me!
hey-yall-anime-me chapter 1 . 8/11/2008