Reviews for Mismatched
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Oh god
This is so sad
Naruto's one made my heart hurt because oh no he thinks he's a demon and no he's not he doesn't deserve that
And Sasuke and Sakura made me really sad as well
Sasuke's hurts because he's pushing away everything that makes him happy and the saddest part is the last part
Sakura's hurt as well because she doesn't understand and the last part was the saddest because she doesn't understand that people die
And Kakashi was so sad as well!
Because he's so desperate for a team that he's just smiling and hoping everything doesn't break to pieces
This is so sad but so good and I love it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
This was awesome!
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Not bad!
Dattebayo-slave chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
ow, the depth.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Christ man. You really don't spare anything when you right. It's great.
ReaderWriter200 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Every person who hates writers who bash kakashi, i ALWAYS tell them to read this story and rethink this whole 'kakshi doesn't deserve to be bashed' thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
you killed me
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That was so sad, but it captured each one so well. I particularly felt a pull on my heart strings when reading Sasuke's, it really showed who torn he was over wanting to avenge his clan and just wanting to be normal.
Uniasus chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wonderful insight into the characters. I particularly liked Sakura and Kakashi.
EhMa chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This is... wow. Amazingly written; a portrayal of Team 7 that could still be canon. Of the four, your pieces on Naruto and Sakura are my favorites. Great piece of fiction.
me malum chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
You're tugging at my heartstrings here- I find it a beautifully honest piece of writing. What makes it better is that, they're still kept so in character- it's entirely believable.

A lovely read to find, overall- thank you!
you have got to be one of the best writers ever. Your stories are just so powerful. ITs like the extra twist of a knife that is already imbedded into your gut. You are an amazing writer and you should continue writing. You have this ability and you shouldnt stop writing. Even though im wasnt really that into angst, yours stories are just so... so gut wrenching I just had to read all if your naruto fics... Thank you for all the stories and i am looking forwarf to more...
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
So they're all stupid in their own way. *rolls eyes*
Scrya V chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
very interesting take on the stupidity of team 7. brilliantly done.
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Beautiful telling of the cracks behind Team 7's bonds. I like it!