Reviews for Gods of Vindication
TimberRidge chapter 12 . 2/14
hi so not to be rude but I'm pretty sure that it's been a little long of time since you last updated
um could you please PLEASE UPDATE SOON
thanks
I mean I know you probably have a ton on your plate with all of your other stories but please
you are an amazing writer and I wish that you would continue in the near future
heavens-pen chapter 12 . 1/16
Idk what pushes me on reading this chapter dude. Idk if im just a masochist or I just want to kill time. But what I do know is you're a terribly exceptional writer. For messing up my emotions like the great asshole you are. I don't even have to reread the whole story, just this chapter alone brought me at great lenghts with my feels. The angst in this one is irresistably deliciously on point. Idk dude I keep on coming back to this fic and checking if it's updated or (uggh heaven forbid it) not.

PS. Im giving you the priviledge of fcking with my emotions (HOPEFULLYCROSSFINGERSPLEASEHUHU) via your next update. But please don't shatter it so much.
bj chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
epic chapter unlike some people I'm perfectly happy with sakura being orochimaru's daughter its kind of a fresh plot unlike what I'm used to reading.
bj chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
oh please update soon this story is definetly worth reading I love this new sakura when she was like you asshole i mean like seriously sasuke is really an asshole if I was sakura I would have left him a long time ago but luckily I ain't Anyway this is the first time i 'm reading a story where sakura is suspiciously orochimaru and even if through out the story I wasn't hooked up then I must say right I'm interested to see what happens this story I believe has a destination.
Star.Splattered.Sky chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
I realize that I am...unsure whether or not I've ever posted a review to this story. Which is a shame, because this is my favourite one of all time. I can't put my finger on it, but it's creepy and disturbing and altogether unsettling, and I have a thing for that kind of stuff. I'm kidding. No, really.

Sasuke is...sort of a psychopath. Or a sociopath. I admit to not knowing the difference, and I'm not about to google it just to figure out which a fictional character is in a fan's interpretation. I deeply, deeply enjoy Sasuke the psychopath, and the way that Sakura seems to make him almost squirm, even though that he is obviously going through a lot more unsettling things than having her around. Then again, maybe not for him.

For writing this I will say...congratulations.
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This story looks really well written and deep, but I don't think I will read it... Too intense. _
sarita.kumari.906 chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
I really liked your story.. m sasusaku follower..n i like everything related to them.. u brought sasuke's character very well... stubborn,cold hearted..and a big jerk..n sakura..I like how u showed her that. she does love sasuke but doesn't want to force him to anything:)..Its good slow realisation of love...
dolce-bebe chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
I was waiting to review this since I was so inspired by the last chapter to do some lIne art. it's finished! I hope you like it!
Btw, amazing work on this chapter. I loved how you played with sasukes emotions. Sakura was amazing though! Gotta give her a lot of credit and honestly, I'd rather have her go back to Konoha, since our emo hero ain't doing much for her. I wish that the real sakura was exactly how she is In your story. It clearly shows her character development grow from chapter one.
Great job again, and here's the link :)
/d7sb1j3
KayNKSal chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Holy fucking shit. Not even lying, I've been crying rivers since chapter one, your are literally my SasuSaku god - just saying
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
I read I think Monshroud review... My review is the same as hers.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
I hate you! You always write something so good and you would stop when it gets unbearably exciting. haha I don't really hate you but please if you have any pity on your readers please update soon. TY
steph chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Scorpio blood saga turn ? :3
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Yukari chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Really cool! I read it all, like, in a day. So addictive. Hope you update soon because I loved the plot, kinda weird and really original. Saludos!