Reviews for Gods of Vindication
Did the story end?
Is there a sequel?
Are you continuing?
Please let us know even if it is in the form of an announcement.
-Clear Relic
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 1 . 6/15
Update this pls
Fucking little cunt why the duck Sasuke ugh why would you have sex with Karin. You little piece of shit! Sakura I hope you give him a good ass beating! And I hope Sasuke realizes he loves her...
iSavag3Sakura chapter 6 . 6/1
always running away
Demon King Piccolo chapter 12 . 5/22
You have a rather neat way method of characterization. Everyone in your story, including our protagonist, Sakura, always seem like they're just on the edge of sanity.

I rather enjoy the story like that. It's so much more interesting when everyone is so unpredictable.

Anyway, thank you for writing this enjoyable story!
sasasa chapter 12 . 4/6
i can't help but be so fuckin mad at sasuke though lmao i know that he and my love sakura are not together here but still! how could he do that smh?
sasasa chapter 12 . 4/6
pleahehehease update, i really love this fanfic!
i wanted to review for every chapter but i was reading it in my ipod and i just kept clicking through the chapters because i was excited and didn't have time to review
sasasa chapter 11 . 4/6
WTF? AND WTF?
sasasa chapter 7 . 4/6
no offense but why is this fanfic so good?
sasasa chapter 6 . 4/6
i sure do love dying :))))
Do you even like sasusaku?Honestly I don't think this should count as romance,maybe one-sided but thats about a great writer,but the real Sasuke would never touch Karin,while the real Sakura is not dureing their genin days I don't think she was this much of a push over,you kind of make me hate these 's an ass,but whats new,Sakura is way beyond pathetic and hopeless,and when you said revenge I hoped it would be something more,she seem's equally as lame as before,just with a sharper i'm butt hurt,i love sasuke and sakura and the very thought of this happening ever is your a really great writer to make me feel so strongly about something that didn't even I don't think you plan on ending this story on a happy note,bittersweet at best I keep saying they hope sakura gives sasuke a hard time and doesn't automatically forgive him,but for me I hope she doesn't ever forgive him and sasuke looks back on what he has done to her over the cource of their ''bond'' because in this story it sure as hell doesn't seem like they have a bond at all,just a hopeless girl torchuring herself over someone she should just forget,i mean really he's betrayed her in nearly every way possible.I'm just saying what I think and feel,so please don't be offended,I think sasuke's feelings are just old feelings of duty to protect her because she's weak,thats why he's takeing her home,i don't think he likes her,loves her,or considers her much of anything but a failed bond,or at least that's what you've given me to see.
13.Starlight-Mist chapter 12 . 2/29
Aaa! Cliffhanger much? Please update - this story is absolutely amazing.
My heart hurts seeing this was last updated 2 years ago! No chances of continuing, maybe? (Pretty please?)
haliz chapter 10 . 1/20
Hi!
I wouldn't have sasuke any other way, the same goes for sakura, but I just hope he gets punishment, regret, repentance, I hope he cries blood tears and feels guilt in every cells of his d.a.m.n body, I hope he feels a sadness greater than the universe and wish upon every dead Uchiha that she'd be his and to have never acted the way he did with her, actually I hope she dies and he dies of a broken heart. Tour characters are amazing, I love them!
LustedShadow chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
Really loving this story, the grammar and plot are really good, a load of grim surprises. I hate Karin haha. Please update soon!