Reviews for Gods of Vindication
Wangz chapter 12 . 8/6
UPDATE
Wangz chapter 1 . 8/5
Bruh
Daffodil chapter 11 . 6/30
to be HONEST... this will be the very first time i'm going to write a review for an SS fanfic, and for the second time to be HONEST, this(the whole description at first) has piqued my interest, now, for the third time in all HONESTY i'm really so disappointed about the last chapter's(esp. the last cliffhanger chappie), I'm so upset why the hell would Sasuke do that, and sometimes reading the full angsty blast explosion(w/c I didn't expect at the end) made my stomach twist and turn, my blood's on fire... I love SS authors, a matter of fact ALL SS fanfic authors and those brilliant stories of them, but oh well, this one doesn't made my time reading worthy(no love progress, Sakura seems so weak, and Sasuke's still a constipated asshole who fucked up big time) ... Saaaahhhhhrrryy not sooooorrryy, but I did really HATE the end. Hope u'll make it up for the future reader's of urs.
It's been years since your last update and I still wait for an update. I feel so pathetic. Why do you have to write such an interesting story? I can't get it out of my head.
Seobang chapter 12 . 2/3
You assholes wouldn't know good writing if it hit you square in the face, shut up, bloody idiots.
Girl in My Mirror Is Crying chapter 1 . 1/7
Roses are red,
anuses are to be stretched,
but holy shit,
this story is a train wreck!
Girl in My Mirror Is Crying chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
sasuke and his receding hairline needs to go perform oral sex on a light socket.
WHAT THE FOOQ chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
my opinion still stands. as an act of my "vindication", i actually made an account because this story pisses me off.
WHAT THE FOOQ chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
...GIRL, BYE! i'm so fuckin' pissed right now. i've been invested in this goddamn story up until the last two chapters. first of all...WHY THE FLIPPITY FLYIN' FUCK WOULD SASUKE STICK HIS CARROT IN KARIN?! it makes NO goddamn sense whatsoever. it seems so random and out of place. do you even LIKE sasusaku?! why the hell is this even in the sasusaku section? this whole time sasuke acts like he wants to kill sakura. well if he wants to do it so much, then FUCKING DO IT ALREADY MAN JESUS H. CHRIST! this fan fic doesn't bring me any warm or fuzzy feelings, and i can't relate to any of the characters. this is just void of any emotion. actually, no, i do feel an emotion; anger. i'm ANGRY that i wasted my time reading this. as a sasusaku fan, i gotta say, it just isn't good. your writing is off the chain, but i think this should NOT be under the romance section. there's NOTHING fucking romantic about this. it should just be pure 'angst.' just like the other thousands of bullshit fan fics that like to torture sakura. now i feel like shit because i wasted an hour and a half being invested in this goddamn bullshit story thinking sasuke and sakura would actually GROW together as a couple. but NOOOO. sasuke is fucking karin right in her loose pussy hole and sasuke just fucking stands back like a lil fuckboi and makes sakura upset. man, i don't think i've ever hated sasuke so much in a story until now. JESUS. i wanted to suckerpunch that motherfucker to mars. karin needs to shut her whore mouth, too. in conclusion, i'm NEVER EVER EVER reading this again. it's raised my blood pressure. i need a motherfucking drink and xanax.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
Did the story end?
Is there a sequel?
Are you continuing?
Please let us know even if it is in the form of an announcement.
-Clear Relic
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Update this pls
Guest chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
Fucking little cunt why the duck Sasuke ugh why would you have sex with Karin. You little piece of shit! Sakura I hope you give him a good ass beating! And I hope Sasuke realizes he loves her...
iSavag3Sakura chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
always running away
Demon King Piccolo chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
You have a rather neat way method of characterization. Everyone in your story, including our protagonist, Sakura, always seem like they're just on the edge of sanity.

I rather enjoy the story like that. It's so much more interesting when everyone is so unpredictable.

Anyway, thank you for writing this enjoyable story!
sasasa chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
i can't help but be so fuckin mad at sasuke though lmao i know that he and my love sakura are not together here but still! how could he do that smh?