Reviews for Second First Kiss
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I read this like five years ago and every time I reread it, I love it even more ! :)
ninadizz chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
so cute! *squeal*
thisaccountisgoneforeverbye chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Cute. A well written Edwin. *favs*
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I don't think it's possible to have a second second first kiss, but oh well, it makes for a cool last line. HeHe
WizKid94 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
aww supper kawaii edwin fic. :) keep up the good work!
PropehcyGirlSBN chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I loved it! So cute and fluffy...
garrettignasia chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
ADORABLE!

not too much violence, a softer side to ed, a realistic hopeless romantic winry...

PERFECT!
DreamingIris chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Aww... nice fic!
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
i thout it was really good! that dude is luky win is a good girl! i would of let ed kill him if it where me! )
rain sanctuary chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
love it!

please - write some more stories like this one !if they would be longer - i'll be very happy.
Castoro Chiaro chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
My God, I loved this one too! Not many people can manage EdWin while remaining in character, but you do it with such ease. This is so how I would imagine it happen in the show.

Excellent work. Please update Reveries soon!
Causmicfire chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Good job, I really like it!
Threedaysunrise chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Your story sounded as if it was rushed and was a little obvious. The whole idea/theme was cute enough, but try taking it a little slower. Write as the idea comes to you, there's no need to post up a new story just to keep your viewers appeased. If anything, waiting for a thoughtfully-written makes the wait worth it.

Don't let me keep you from writing just because of my constructive crit. Then you would be giving up too easily.

Keep up the writing!

Threedaysunrise
SG1 FMA DC chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I read your story many times! I love it a lot!
FloriaCharms chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I like this story.. one tiny part I don't like tho! That's that winry's first kiss isn't with ed.. and that's so.. aw.. *sighs* but well, second first kiss, I finally understood what it meant. ) anyway, you did a great job in making the story flow despite that you just wrote it as it came to you. Okies, that's all for now, do write more!