Reviews for I Know
SLJ chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
*Sniffles* What a touching fic. Good ending. Spectacular imagery. For a brief summer moment, it felt like Christmas. Thanks for the share.
firelarc chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
so very sad but yet so lovely. the human computer not all soo cold. got to love jean and tessa.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Awe. You weave a good tale but a depressing end. I would like you to continue in the interest of hope for Tessa's sanity and future. Please!
yourstruly chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
AstronautZombieBerndi chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Beautiful, really. Got me all teary-eyed.
WannaBeRogue chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Beautiful. Seriously, this made me cry and no fic has ever been able to do that before so kudos to you. Thank you very much for posting this.
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
once again, i find myself reading your fic and well, crying, i love your story as usual. but it is real? we dunno, i guess but i like to think so. and im really starting to get pissed of at the professor, the more i read. you really should have let tessa kill him off in Diamonds, dames and deception
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
why the hell did i read this even through i know im going to regret it? i dunno, maybe because i have to read a tragic tale every now and then, damn, i hate tragic tale yet i find this fic very emotional and touching. i guess sad tale make us enjoy the happy ones even more
drthmik chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
I liked it

it was good
Sheady 16 chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Dude, thank you for kicking ass in written form. I've always sort of feared death the unknown, but I don't so much now. That's about all I've got to say about that.
NickHunt chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
What a nice Christmas present. Thank you so much for the touching story.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
A truly touching ending Yimmy. *Pauses to brush away a tear* Sometimes, in the end, its the love that we have for our soulmates that keeps us going till we meet them again. And for Tessa, it was Jean. I hope that wherever they ended up at, they found peace and happiness together.
EagleRay chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
oh, very nicely done, yimmy! Congrats on a story well written.
Metroidvania chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
I _like_ this one, Yimmy.

Tessa is so wonderfully done, and the ending as well, especially with the other details that make it that much more believable, and Jean at the end...superb.

A happy holidays to you, and I'm looking forward, as always, to reading more of your work.

Until the next review,

immo chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
you know I'm going to say 'please continue'. lol. I love all your work and this one is no exception. merry Christmas, eh? Thanks for this little gift.