Reviews for Luna's ice cream
seriesreader chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
the descriptions were very vivid and utterly wonderful!

it was a bit sad on the part that it were only Luna and Myrtle but that can be easily considered...

great job!
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I loved it, the descriptions were wonderful, and the way you described Myrtle's mental reactions to Luna's descriptions were brilliant. I love this so much.

Florean's thoughts about Luna's "loneliness" were nice as well.

Can I just say that I love your writing, and leave it at that? lol
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Wonderful. Really simply elegantly marvelously wonderful.
FlamesEmbrace chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This was delightful! _ Two of my absolutely favorite characters, and you nailed them perfectly. Wonderfully done. 3
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
This is absolutely lovely. Very, very in character for Luna and Myrtle. Well done!
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I am continually awed by your writing ability.

I love the way that you write Luna. She's absolutely perfect.

And your descriptions in this? Absolutely divine.
APpLeBun chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Very cute! I found that you wrote Luna very accurately, and I'm also a fan of your style.
Squiggles.Candi chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Awwh! How adorable! I really loved the last few paragraphs, I really did! What a lovely tuff of fluff!
roniloveu chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
i realy like this story and would love to c it continued
StarclanCentral chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
A Fanfiction that isn't romance or comedy? And I thought that was impossible to pull off, but you did! Great job there.

Ps: May I have some Ice Cream?
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I like both Luna and Myrtle, so I do like your story double!
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I'm drooling right now. i want icecream! But not any icecream. i want one from Florean. The story is sweet as the icecream. Did I mention hat I want an icecream? :D
littlefiction chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Luna's so smart and sweet, it's a shame so few people see that.
Sharper Lee chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Now that is the kind of little oneshot I like to see! Good portrayal of Luna here!
fledge chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
What an amazingdescription of taste! Noone but Luna would think of such comparisons. And noone but you would think of writing them down... Indeed, if anyone can help Myrtle to enjoy herself a tiny little bit, it's Luna.