Reviews for Hot Chocolate and Weddings
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
WHHAATT? NOO!

Please don't tell me you truly gave up on dis! D: Its just too awesome! What's the present? I WANNA KNOWW!

I don't even know if you still check for this stuff, but I'd weally wuv it if you updated...
Jazzmint-tea chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
O_O the box ghost and the lunch did the writers of DP come up with that!LOL anyways awesome story so continue!
SnowCharms chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
Lol...i wonder how d hell is he gonna explain who on earth bought d thong...update!
The Purpose of Random chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
this is nice. I can't wait to see what happens. XD

Keep Writing!

PoR
Violet712 chapter 12 . 11/4/2007
that was hilarious! you should put dash and paulina in there and maybe danny. AWESOME chapter!
rin916 chapter 12 . 11/2/2007
lol i think you should updare soon ... no worries tho about no time i know how you feel.
NervesUpended chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
WHAT IS THIS! A whole (or not) Danny and Sam chappie and NO FLUFF! lol

jkjkjkjkjk!

What lacked in fluff was regained by humor.

So... LOVED it!

PS: I don't hate you

PPS: Didn't Danny wear a tux to the dance where Paulina and Sam turned to dragons (the eppie name escapes me)?

PS: cucumberbund... LAWLZ!

K.L.
Brickwall847 chapter 12 . 10/29/2007
And you know the best part about the chapter you say sucks? Last year my school put on The Wizard of Oz and we all had to be Ozians. Don't doubt that word, it's what they're called. Anyway, everyone was dressed in green, except for the boys. They got green bow ties, hat that were left over from St. Pats (literally) and sparky green cumberbunds. And they all called them cucumbers. So thanks for writing out a inside joke from the cast and crew of Oz. We love you for it!

BW
cutereviewgirl chapter 12 . 10/29/2007
yeah you can kind of tell that u dono't really wanna write this story no more.. i mean.. no fluff! lol well either way, it wasn't that and regaurdless

-CUTIE
Dancos chapter 12 . 10/29/2007
Why should I hate you?

I think that the chapter was fun.
Kpfan72491 chapter 12 . 10/29/2007
loved the chapter. It was very funny.
NervesUpended chapter 11 . 8/26/2007
Ah, Tuckie, how your clever witticisms make me smile.

Well, I think this is one of my favorite chapters. It's so sweet/cute/funny/adorable/etc. Can't wait for the next chappie!

Loved the D/S in the end (LOL) and the matchmaking.

K.L.
White Artemis chapter 11 . 8/20/2007
Wow... finally! Ahaha, but I can't quite remember who Star is... Is she one of Paulina's friends?

and the ending was so sweet. Aw...
Kpfan72491 chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
Aww, Tucker and Star. Update as soon as you can.
omgmyyouth chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
Aw, very cute chapter. Yay for Tucker finally getting a girlfriend.

Loved it!, UPDATE SOON!