Reviews for Quarrels
sarahsezlove chapter 5 . 2/16
Really liked this.
paquiot899 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
nice first chapter very cute can wait to read the rest
DemeRain chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Thanks for sharing.
Tom Smith chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I really loved your story,I've read it like,5 times XD! keep writing more amazing stories :)
Ellis Johnstone chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
This is one of the most romantic and beautiful thing I've ever read. I read all the chapters and it was amazing, Ron discovering himself, Harry's reaction, I can imagine it being real! Wow Seamus turned out horrible and I could visualise the story, I loved how you involved Neville and Dean. Just WOW.

Loads Of Love Ellis Johnstone (Aged 13 and 5/6)
LadyGrimR chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Yes this was slightly out of character, but I still loved it. And frankly I think guys feel emotion just as deep as we do, so this was very realistic.
Bloody-Rozez chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
I hope you write more on this pair soon!
BeLlIxiEs chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
awww i loved it...girly Harry or not...LOVED IT.

BeLlIxiEs chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
awww this was really sweet!
i must go read the other chapters!

SafaiaFureia chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
That was a most interesting viewpoint to take and I enjoyed it. I would enjoy having found out what Seamus' reaction was AFTER he got done in the mental hospital and if he and Harry, Ron, Hermionie, Neville and Dean were ever able to forgive him for his mental problems and be friends again, but all in all a good place to end the book :)

I dont think that Harry was too girly, I think that you wrote him well given that he was in an uncomfortable position of learning something about himself that was hard to deal with. Kudos!
kasssumi chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Sweet and fluffy. c;
Chibi-chigo-dragon chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
awwww what a wonderful story. It was very entertaining and I happened to love the way you wrote Harry :)
TalaDentro chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Alright, so thought the ending was a bit abrupt, but otherwise, I love it. I don't usually read Ron/Harry slash (in fact I never do), but this one was really great. I thought you had Ron pegged perfectly. Awesome job. :D
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
cute chapter :)
kspadawan chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
OMG! Awesome fic! I loved the way you wrote Harry. It was just great.