Reviews for Unexpected Love
Lady Sybelle chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
How I love this romantic story, will Balthier and Ashe came close...man, the cliffhanger! And I started to cry now! Please keep in update for the next chapter, my friend.
livein123 chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
oh please oh please update!
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
No Ashe that is horrible .

Update son
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
*melts* is all i have to say.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Just a note on your writing in general (good one) I love the adding past characters into this story, its all like 'OMG i know them!'
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
don't you just love the TENSION, also Vaan totally caught him off guard ;)
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
Aw I love the fluff!
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
AWW LOVELY! (adds to fav. author list as i love all your other ff12 stuff too)
Sita 900 chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
har har poor balthier. so jealous. the al-cid and balthier 'pissing contest' is awesome, i'm glad you played with it :)
Basch chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
Al-Cid x Ashe x Balthier love triangle is always hot.

I lvoe your story! Pls update soon.
Xonelel chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
Ick. I hate Al-Cid.

But I love the funny faces Balthier makes whenever he's talking to Ashe! :D :D

nice chappie! luv the story, luv the pairing.
Wakkamoley chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
Ew! Al-Cid is handsome? Ew!

He is hairy and cocky and perverted, eww!

But good job for saying that Balthier had no idea why Ashe finds him attractive! (Maybe she has no taste in men _)

Good chapter. Even though you had mistakes it wasn't much of anything to interfere with the long chapter, so good job on the improvement.
Wakkamoley chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
You need to add more commas and conjunctions in your sentences, that way it would make the story flow better.

Also, I don't think Balthier is very OC since in your story he sounds like a pervert, but in the game he didn't really waste a lot of times trying to seduce the princess, so I'd thought you should fix his character up a bit.

The things I like about your story is you make real life battle sounds like in-game battle haha. Like when they fought nightmares you mentioned Balthier saw Ashe's health going down, LOL what the heck? Is that supposed to be like a bar above an ally in real life, lol I would imagine how that would be like.

Yeah, so just fix up Balthier's character a bit and make him less of a womanizer, and BTW Vaan IS a girly boy! xD
The Three March Hares chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
I'm about 3/4th way through the game, so this pairing is a bit new to me - but I like it! At the beginning I thought it would Vaan and Ashe that would get together via classic Final Fantasy pairings, but I thing this works out MUCH better. Ashe and Vaan don't strike me as a couple at all during this game. But I like how they've changed the story formula up a bit for this time.

I really like your fic, and I think this is going to be a new favorite pairing for me.
Sita 900 chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
when they finally talk again, make balthier say something sarcastic and witty :)

good chapter. i got so gitty when he kissed her neck