Reviews for Puzzle
ladyvaderDC chapter 1 . 6/10
this is just sooooooooooo hilarious i love it xD
Acapellasky chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
the first fanfic I read after ch.700 is THIS! gosh, it's so good! and now that they're
CANON! Thank You
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Ermahgerd this was perfect. I love how you made the conversation between Shikamaru and his son almost exactly the same to the conversation with Shikaku and Shikamaru in the canon. Ah, traits surely are passed from generation to generation. I love this! :)
BlueberriesGoneBad chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
HAHAHA You got me! Awesome!
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I was mislead, for a moment I thought the boy was shikamaru. I really enjoyed reading this!
Palmtreehead chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was great, very nice misdirection at the start. Thanks for sharing :-)
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Another one that I like :)
Kimiz chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is great! So funny! I love it when he says "She kind of smiles at me." it made me crack up so badly because it's so him and it's so funny. It was awesome. We all knew he'd end up just like his father. Temari ranting was funny too. She sounds like my mom xD Love it!
DrankBleachAsChild chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Really good. I was confused at first when I read the ending, but then I got it. Really funny!
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Whoa! Surprise ending! I liked this story a lot; you Thought Shikamaru was the child until the very end.
Prizz chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Im starting to love all your ShikaTema works!
7thtreasure chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
So cute!Hahaha!I wanna read more fics where they have kids...it's so cute...
NethrionMissMercurial chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Very clever! You did a wonderful job lulling us into the assumption that "the boy" was Shikamaru, a tough feat considering the lack of any names usually raises a red flag for me when I'm reading.

The hints are there, too - Mom on a mission, Shikamaru's trademark pose - but are well-blended such that I didn't think twice when I read those parts.

Great job of making a puzzle of an appropriately-titled story :D
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
THIS IS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NICE!

DarkC
Anon chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Perfect thing to read after Catch 22. Can't stop smiling again.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »