Reviews for RagDolls
Invader Jay chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
Oh god I hate Jimmy with a pasion! He's so freagin annoying! Well, I wanted to leave you a message because this is the first time this website let me on in over a week. So I just wanted to let you know that your story is awesome so far and I can't wait to read more... even though it's already posted up! X3! Well anyway, good story! :D

Love,

Invader Jay :D
Synesthetic Soul chapter 15 . 1/30/2008
I really liked this story. The only problem is that it's a hard read. You have so many grammatical errors and such that it made it difficult to finish. You were also verbose and used too much "tell" instead of "show".

Other than that the story is good and very enjoyable. I suggest you get a beta reader who is practiced in grammar to help you. That'll definately take you places. _
toxic-rose chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I loved it. Very funny AND well written! I can't wait to read the next part!
HappilyInsaneSuicide chapter 15 . 12/1/2007
I expected something like that, but I thought Maddie would come back because a waste lock isn't suppose to die, or she would be there withoout her body :):):):)
HappilyInsaneSuicide chapter 14 . 12/1/2007
I just noticed that I was listening to Prelude 12/21 when I was reading this! :)
Dark-Harichan chapter 14 . 10/28/2007
OMG! That was great but now im sad that it has ended! Why must good fan fictions END! Huh? Huh! HUH!

It would be cool to make an epilogue that shows how the rest of the characters cope afterwards...I am a bit curious about Roy now..and where maddison ended up. Sounds surprisingly like...heaven! I LOVE THIS! Its very rare for me to really enjoy JTHM fanfics any more.

*huggles* I CRY!
Dark-Harichan chapter 13 . 10/16/2007
Wow! Please update! I luff this story good! I add you to favoerite authors list!
RetiredWriter chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
it's actually 'immortalize the moment' but yeah this is interesting so far. a few spelling errors here and there but not bad.
NewportLiving23 chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
:D I love this chapter .
Sweet and sour sauce chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
Hmm... How are you going to continue from here? You've put yourself into a grade A tricky situation if you ask me.
GuesssWho chapter 10 . 4/19/2007
No chance he'll be able to stifle his feelings. We saw him later, in Squee, and he was in manic phase . . . remember?
GuesssWho chapter 8 . 3/20/2007
Cool.
Sweet and sour sauce chapter 8 . 3/19/2007
Wow...

Thanks for posting, I was REALLY bored today...
Eri chapter 7 . 3/17/2007