Reviews for Mechanical Spirit
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/11
Pretty good for a nine-year-old, someone else just should've programmed him. xD
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Hah! I agree with Han about a poor recommendation.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I read the final line out loud, and my mom said 'that's Han isn't it'
I can totally see this, keep up the good work. loved Luke collapsing when he heard about C3PO, and your Han is spot on, are you sure you aren't George Lucas or Timothy Zahn?
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Not enough fics like this one out there.
KleinerFieserEwok chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
:*D
o.x Died laughing.
Spontaneous Me chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Buahaha! You made me laugh SO HARD! :D
willowswelt chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Fun story! I kind of understand the *slight* dislike of Threepio. There is something wrong with that robot.

Playful Anakin- always a winner!
Finland Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
lol
masterdisk chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Han is so right! ;D
omg, so funny
Koraki chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Haha, I've not seen anything quite like this little piece before. This is fantastically written, and downright hilarious to boot. Your characterization is spot-on; I could easily see this happening canonically. The last line was perfect, and induced another round of laughter (as I'd been chuckling throughout the story). Great work!
Kilana89 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
oh god lol hahahahahaha
Artemis the Emerald Princess chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Lols!
laelruin chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is really cute! A suggestion though, I loose who's talking sometimes so a little more description on what each character is doing and little insights on whats going on would help. With a little pop in description and being sure to state or strongly imply who's talking this story will go far. I like 'Mechanical Spirit,' it gives an interesting look at what could be. Thank you for taking the time to write this.

Ruin
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh god, that was hilarious.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Giggled though out the story.