Reviews for This Plague Between Us
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Oh, I love this! There are not enough good Jake/Brooke stories out there. Honestly, I liked them more then Peyton and Jake.

Thanks for this!

Kisses, Becks Rylynn
NothingCharming chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aww, this is one of my favorite Bake stories. It's so sweet! :P
yaba chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
ive been dying to read a normal bake fic and i got my wish when I found this. I think this was definitely a cute and believable story. Jake shines in this story, he is an incredible backbone and brooke needs someone stable like that. I loved it :)

Yana
Cherie Dennis chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Ah, this was adorable! They're my new favourite couple.

The only thing I didn't like was Jake offering her coffee. If I remember correctly, Brooke prefers the hot chocolate from Karen's over coffee.

Great job, though!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
LandonLover chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Very cute. I don't think I ever thought of Brooke/Jake while he was on the show, but having them know each other in elementary school (ie: the back story), it makes sense. Makes me wonder, during her dream, if he really did hear her moaning his name and just told her he didn't. :D Great job! :-*
hdasjhfuqry29 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
The worst thing about oneshots? They always leave you wanting more. Still, the way you ended it was quite lovely in itself. I liked how you didn’t try too hard to make it too much of a happy ending. You didn’t have everything work out for Brooke, what with the unsuccessful Peyton reconciliation attempt, and honestly? I kind of liked that. I mean, I'm all for a BrookePeyton friendship but that actually helped emphasize a hell of alot more on Brooke's need for a Jake in her life; for when things don’t play out the way you're hoping they will. Which seems to be the underlying theme of this whole fiction, and I have to say you pulled it off like nobody's business. ;)

Brooke and Jake have this very natural and easy-going camaraderie with the help of the awkwardly placed happenstance (I mean, Brooke walking in on Peyton babysitting? I can totally see that twisting itself into a dispensable, yet endearing BrookeJake incentive.) and I don’t know if it's really their chemistry or just your brilliantly evoked writing skills but it's making me awfully hungry for more. :shoves you:

So yeah, this is awesome and you pretty much pwn a million moons right now, so. And I know this story very much seems like it, but I cant seem to pin it as fluff. I'm not really sure what to pin it as... good? Yes. Good. This is good.
justlikebrooke chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
okay, i never thought i'd go for the pairing Jake and Brooke...

But after this I'm now a believer.

LOL

Seriously, this was really good. Update soon ;)
raindropsandcherryblossoms chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Update soon, im really likin this!
nikki chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
amazing! it was so well written, and sweet. i proudly admit that i absolutely love bake and wish they would get together, but alas it will never happen. hope i see more from you. keep writing your very talented.
Sam2007 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I loved it! Bake would make such a cut couple!
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
*loves it*
TypoKween chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I swear on my life you are the ONLY person who can get me to actually root for Bake. No lie. Its so bizarre. I am a totaly Brucas lover (aside from my Brathan love) and yet you can get me to want Brooke with Jake so easily. I think it's thanks in large part to the fact that you write so beautifully. I'm hoping this is not a oneshot because it it so wonderfully written and I want to read more. I'm curious to know if Brooke and Peytonw ill patch up their friendship and I'd love to see some Baley friendship (theyre my fav!). I'm not sure if y ou will continue on in this and if you do I'm not sure what pairings you want besides Bake. Like I said I'm a brucas lover so if you're pairing Brooke with Jake i'm dreading the inevitable leyton pairing. But you write so wonderfully I'm thinking I'll survive it. lol I'm putting this in my alerts, heres hoping you update. ;)
someone5 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Aha! This is FLUFF!

:p

I loved it, hon. They make such a great couple, and the way you write it is stupendous!
cabot007 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
*SQUEAL*

I ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!_-I LOVE BAKE!...HOW CAN ANYONE NOT?..THEY'D BE PERFECT TOGETHER!

AND IT'S SO AWESOME TO SEE MROE BAKE FICS!

TOO BAD IT'S A 1-SHOT!_-lol