Reviews for The Goon's Guide to Mind Control
Calamitynexus chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
That was crazy intense and really well done! I loved it!
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I'm not supposed to be reading slash, you know. But I've now read the entire series, and it is the best writing I've ever seen on the net. Period. It actually trumps what each of you have written individually, and I'm literally surprised that that's possible. It trumps a large percentage of the professionally published fiction I've read as well, come to think of it. An ongoing epic love story told with humor and grace and warmth and truth, and enough dramatic tension to sink a city. Told always with a fierce optimism-with that same refusal to let love be conquered, in fact, that your John and Rodney have. And, God help me, I can't get enough of it.
The Hobbet chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
It always makes my day to stop by here and find a new Geeks and Goons story. I'm so glad the series is continuing. May your inspiration flow unabated. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Lauriel01 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Wonderful - I loved it. Thanks for sharing. :D
hisluvpet chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Wonderful addition to the Geeks & Goons universe. Very engaging plot, building to a suspenseful conclusion. LOL at Radek's musings on the datability of Hermiod.
skeeterses chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Aww...I love happy endings!

That was an amazing story. All tense and sad in all the right places, and I love the idea of them at a house in Hawaii.

Perhaps we can get a glimpse into their vacation?
mouse8 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Another story with your trademark humour (no one does it better), devastating emotional impact and superb writing. Any one who doesn't read this is missing a treat. I will be looking out for the next one!