Reviews for Hinata's confession And a Dual Rivalry!
pentium415 chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
man i am excited that you are not giving up on this story and i cant wait until the next chapter.
Shinjite Florana chapter 10 . 11/15/2007
Same with mine! I always take a really long time to beable to get in enough time to typ up the thoughts in my head. I compleatly understand. I've got you on my alert! Till later then,

Ja ne!

~Shinjite F
Shinjite Florana chapter 9 . 10/20/2007
o_O update! Love NaruHina (but also magor fan of LeeTen) I can't help it! they were ment to be!

ja ne!

~Shinjite
Shinjite Florana chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
Yeah! Ano... can we have it end up as LeeTenten? I just love that pareing! X) Well i do! great story! keep it up.
Shinjite Florana chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
nii-san means big brother.

onee-san mean big sister.

may wanna fix that. _'

great story, though.
Eddi chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
please continue and update soon
Eddi chapter 9 . 5/30/2007
please update
reader chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
this is a great fic.

YOU DESERVE MORE REVIEWS!WATS WRRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
xXKazumiXx chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
you updated! good. i liked it, it was goo. anyway update sooner pls :3
VampireGaaraCheesepuffs chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
HEY! I like your story! So far...haven't read all the chapters yet! I hope you continue it!
xXKazumiXx chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
Rengemaster you're are a bad cliffhanger, even badder then me! LOL good chapter btw though i'm curios what's going to happen next. can't wait for the next one. cu around.
Daniel chapter 8 . 3/4/2007
dude/chick/respectable member of society.

i would kill to be able to write as good as you.

i just recently discovered that fanfics are really awesome, and have been addicted to them for the last week or so.

sadly, most writers give up on the story before it gets good.

your story is pretty awesome, and i'd probably have to kill you if you didn't finish it.
pentium415 chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
That was sweet

I hope you plane to continue the story
Eddi chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
good fight
aegisZero chapter 7 . 1/30/2007
I've been reading your story(being the 4th reader or something) as it comes out and its decent enough, but I'm waiting to find out what the mission given to Naruto and Lee is.

also, even though you changed titles, i still demand/beg for some alcohol and demons(There are not enough fics of drunken master lee). The story description mentions/implies that this is a neji vs lee over tenten story, yet there isn't much of either tenten or neji being active in the story.

anyway, good writing just needs a solidified goal. And also, update as soon as you can.