Reviews for Severed Dawn
fan girl 666 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
very coolies on the oneshot its so getting favourited
Selene08 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I have to say, this was one of the most brilliant pieces of writing that I have had the priveleage of reading on this site. Your vocabulary and your grammar and lack of spelling mistakes is absolutely stunning. The detail and the description of the situation was brilliant. And the way it all seemed to flow in such a rythmic pattern was lovely. So much emotion was conveyed and it was entrancing and very intense and captivating. I thought it was superbly written and that this plotline was absolutely wonderful. Good work for your first fanfiction! It was beautiful, keep up the awesome work!
Aubrey Witch chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Dude, wtf. FFnet ATE my review (everything after "Oh, hot.") It was like a whole paragraph of gushing :( Anyway, that was delicious, babe. And I will spam you with my comments later. :3

Also, even though this is two years old, dun listen to that dumbshit first review. They don't even know what "shinigami" means, you gonna trust their almighty Hellsing knowledge enough to follow their characterization advice? Like a 14 year old boy is going to be able to give Alucard a run for his money. Yeah, right.
AubreyWitch chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Oh, hot.
gossamernomore chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That...sucks.

Not your story, by any means, but what happened to poor Walter...this was very well written, and like all your other stories, I love it :]
zoomboom chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Cool and bloody , I like it

Now we all learn from this to never have a vampire as a house pet – it well bite
Soul of Ashes chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Hey. I read this quickly and couldn't let it go unreviewed, so I'll just say only a few things. The writing is good, but you mentioned being worried about being in character...

Wasn't Walter nicknamed the "Angel of Death"? Wouldn't he be able to handle Alucard, even enough to make ALucard not bother if it's going to be so much trouble? And maybe it's just me, but I can't imagine him saying 'you wanker', maybe. And... ...Walter is a Shinigami? When did this happen? Wtf?

I question Alucard's motives. If he's Hellsing's "pet vampire", then shouldn't he be more polite toward Arthur's knight? Ngh. It's all well and good to make them squicky but I can't see the pairing all that well with this fic.

Alright, I'll shut up now. Anyway. Good story. But work on characterization a bit more.