Reviews for And So This Is Christmas
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I enjoyed the entire fic, but the line "JESUS IS IN OUR BATHROOM!" made be crack up for about 5 minutes.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is GREAT!
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Awww...one of the best Wee!chester Christmas stories I've read. Loved it.
Country Chick-a-dee chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Loved it! This is by far the best wee Winchester fic I've read in ages! I loved the fact that dean was a short pretty boy kid who gave himself a silly haircut and acted out around Christmas time. It's the first time I've come across a tubby Sam and he couldn't act and had the ability to skip class and shoplift. All the little extras you put in really brought this story to life for me and of course the baby Jesus and the old man all tied it in beautifully. If you have any more wee Winchester fics I will definitely be checking them out in a minute and if you don't then I'd love to see more! Loved this version of Sam, John and Dean so much!
jessi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Great story!
mngrue chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh John, what are we going to do with him? I enjoyed the fic. Thanks. Have a merry Christmas.
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was amazing. I love it! Please, write more! And the humor. Perfect. I literally laughed out loud all throughout.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I liked how John finally decided that his kids mattered and went home for Christmas.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

The rec can be found under the Wee!Sam Theme here:

Von chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was so very sweet. I loved the family moments best of all, though. It's the little things that make a story and your brotherly joshing and baby-jesus-ing was pitch perfect.
twomom chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This story was absolutely precious! I loved the humor and drama. And perfect timing as I read it on Christmas Eve Eve! I loved your John, Dean and Sam. But I loved your ending the best. Thank you so much! And Merry Christmas to you!
Sakuri chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Ok, let me just say I almost NEVER read gen fic - but THIS...! I did not stop giggling all the way through this, what with reoccuring surprise!Jesus and exasperated!John and some pitch perfect bantering between the boys. I LOVE that you wrote them like normal kids, too, with all the awkwardness. Sam's chubbiness and Dean being puberty-challenged xD With Dean in particular, I think, a lot of authors forget or ignore the fact that he wasn't always some smooth-talking, battle-hardened, world-weary warrior type - he was a dorky little kid like the rest of us xD Some awesome moments/images you mentioned in passing, too: the sacrifice of the last soda, the Impala's pro-Christmas sentience, undercover!Santa xD Oh, and for some reason, the image of Dean panicking and bringing down a dozen or more armed hunters on them because he woke up and Sam wasn't there - this totally made me laugh, but there's also a lovely and understated sense of community in that one little description. Very well written.

All in all, perfect fic to start off the holidays with.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I loved this, especially the part about Dean making sure that Sam got to go to his play and John changing his mind and going to watch it after all - that was very sweet and heart-warming:) I was a little confused by the ending though - was Old Man Manetti a retired Father Christmas?
Scriptive chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
OMG. I love this. You captured them so perfectly & all the little quirks were adorable.

" He caught Dean red handed, kicked back on the sofa eating popcorn and watching soap operas with the sound down. Dean liked to watch soap operas with the sound down because he could make up silly things for the actors to say. When Sam walked in he was talking in a high pitched squeaky voice as he provided new lines for one of the actresses."

HAHAHAHHAHAHA. I laughed so hard.

Anyways, awesome job!

It's soon going to be christmas :D
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I loved this story. I liked that Dean kept finding new ways to freak people out with the baby jesus. I liked that Sam put it back and i loved the part that JOhn showed up at the played. It was very sneaky about saying Sam wasn't to leave, but nothing was said about Dean leaving and taking him with him. keep up the good writing.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »