Reviews for Bring Me the Pants of Kim Possible!
Darev chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
First off, the title is good. I thought of Captain Hook for some reason. I guess it's the "Bring me..." line that brought him up.

Anyway, I guess you lost interest or life just got in the way since you have not updated in a long time. This story was weird enough to be a KP fic, but somehow the plot didn't seem as fleshed out as say Timbreaker or the Hyde Factor.

I loved the Shego line where she exclaims about getting into Kim's pants. You just made every Kigo fan's dream. That being said, I believe there are too many stories invovling the Pandimensional Vortex Inducer (type that five times fast). I prefer the originality of your other stories.

Darev
Green Gallant chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
What? Oh come on. I was expecting more than that! I hope you update soon so we can see the rest. Its not bad, but I seriously expected it to be longer than that. Looking forward to the next update soon.

Green Gallant.
mkusenagi2 chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
"Ivan press the Red button."

"No Boss. Please... not the Red button!"

"Ivan."

"Gulp! Ok Boss."

"AGGH!"

From Ek the Cat.

I don't know why but it reminds me of that scene. ;3

MK2
steven chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Nice story so far, but it wold have been funnyer if it happend to ron insted of kim since he is allways loosing his pants it would have been a riot to see him try to not lose them.
mkusenagi2 chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
The plot gets crazier an' stuff. ;P

Love It.

MK2
Jasminevr chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
UPDATES! Yay!

Nice adding Justine in. :) Can't wait for more.
Etherelemental chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Quite nice. _ I hope that Kim's going to get some relief from that infernal device that's making her life so miserable. But who knows how long you plan on keeping the torture up. _ Although, I wonder exactly what Justine's up to with her thoughts of giving Kim some more mobility. I mean more on how she's going to implement it. Especially since Kim's now on the run from Shego; although I think that Shego might be willing to listen to reason on that part, but who knows. _ Anyway, I hope to see more soon!
Hybrid Speed chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
I see you brought Justine into this... Now, I wonder just what more mobility this will add.

Hmm...
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Beware the dark side, Justine. Once you start down the path of Mad-Scientist Tech, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Sir Sebastian chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Hilarious. Keep it up.
warwick-witch chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
This is SO awesome!

I really like the idea, it's so crazy and random, but still, good and funny and everything it needs to be a KP FF.

I can't wait to read the next part...

I just LOVE the idea. Poor Shego. Lol. I just imagined her face when she heard what Drakken said and well... rotfl. The title itself is "eye-catching" and it makes me laugh, not to mentione the whole story. Is this ff going to include Monkey Fist as well? Lol

I'm looking foreward to the next chapter! :)
NotTheCrimpMaster chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
Haha, this is great, keep it up. One thing though, in the part with Junior and Senior and the limo, you miswrote "on the" as "ont he."

Wish you the best on this story. :)
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Multiple spelling errors aside, I liked this chapter. Your ranting over KiGO-ers scrutiny of Kim's and Shego's fights was very funny, as were your other smashings of the fourth wall. I suppose this means that Kim will be in those pants for a while. BTW, just because I'm such a rabid K/R fan, are they? Are they not?
Hybrid Speed chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Gee, when you first read the story title, you'd think it was rated M or something. Heh... anyway, I'm interested in seeing how this story progresses.

Shego has to get into Kim's pants... XD lol
Ultimate Naco Topping chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Developing nicely. Good to see some comedy on the site for a change...