Reviews for Reconstruction
abelard chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I really loved this. Short but extremely moving. This just feels right, and it is as tender and torn as I imagine they would be at this stage. Thanks for sharing.
jamy21 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Perfect. You managed to capture both so beautifully. Great job.
CrysWimmer chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I was certain that you'd tackle this episode, and with more tact than the series writers could ever manage. I love how you keep the complexities in place with these characters; show their limitations as well as their strengths. I also love that you show their endless confusion. It makes me feel better when I can't understand them... when I know they don't understand themselves. Thanks for a lovely snippet of time. May there be many more!
gibgirl4 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
This was a very well written fic. Loved it thank you for sharing.
mcatB chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Excellent story! That ep was such a shocker - and we're going to see the repercussions for a while. Thanks for this perspective.
pilotlover chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Oh my. How bittersweet are they. I just wished Kara would finally figure it out for herself that it's Lee she belongs to and not Anders or anybody else. Not even Zak. But I'm glad that Lee is not afraid anymore to admit that he still loves her.

This is a beautiful piece. You should write more about them.

Thank you.

Marilyn
Ring Red chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This is so sad and so true. They are two very frakked up individuals. Very well written.