Reviews for Champions
Br0kenThOrn chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
Whenever I read the ending to this story I keep getting the song that was used in the ending of the episode "Run"
shadowquark chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
wow.. just wow.. fucking awesome.. i loved it..
SuperBear chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
This is truly excellent stuff. Very well-structured. It was great getting inside the minds of the characters, and you have great insight into the characters.

What a neat idea-Clark meeting Captain Marvel-and so well-presented.
pissed.off.raptor chapter 13 . 4/8/2011
really fantastic chapter, and i fairly despise both lois & chloe, this was so real, perfect wrap-up for act 1
whatweareafreaidof chapter 13 . 4/6/2011
Good I was afaid you stop writing
MysticWolf1 chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
There is a lot of introspection going on with Lex, which is good for character development. Now I will be looking forward to some plot advancement.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
Good story, lot of interesting idea, will clark have to kill adam to save lana, will clark become friends with lex again, will lex have to ask clark for help,
MysticWolf1 chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
I am not a Lana fan, but you did an excellent portrayal of her.

It's been a long time since the last update so I may have to re-read a bit of this to refresh my memory.
Darkl26139 chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Very cool story. I look forward to the next chapter.
MysticWolf1 chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
So, Kryptonian's were the Sky Lords! That is a very intriguing, and exciting idea!

This was a very short chapter, but it makes me want to read more. I will be looking forward to seeing what will happen next.
MysticWolf1 chapter 9 . 12/25/2007
Great, if short, suspence filled chapter! It has been awhile so I had to skim through the reviews to provoke my memory of the gist of this story. It is still very intriguing.
MysticWolf1 chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
fascinating!

I am not really a fan of the Lois and Clark ship, (well in fan fiction anyway) but I am not a comic book fan either. I am enjoying you story though. It is well written and has a well thought out plot. It reads smoothly, and even though I am a bit lost on what "Sky Lords" are, I am enjoying the read.
MysticWolf1 chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
Ugh! No! I hope Clark saves them!
MysticWolf1 chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
You're very good at weaving your plot. And your characterization is aligned perfectly with cannon. I wish your chapters were a bit longer, because they draw me in and end too soon.
MysticWolf1 chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
I do remember a tv show called "Shazam" when I was a little kid. It seemed like the kid was in his late teens though. Oh well, that was tv, the comic book mythology is probably different, as it is with Smallville and the Superman/boy commics. I was never much into comics, but I am enjoying this story very much. I just wish your chapters were a bit longer. I love your writing style and characterization.