Reviews for Unnoticed Friction
twoshotsofvodka chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
FINALLY someone who's just as fed up with girly/weak/dorky!kyle. i can understand the concept of fanfiction and creative license but honestly, it's pretty obvious in the show that kyle's not like that. a pretty guy, that i can see, but not some wispy little jew. i love the way you write stan and kyle together 'cause their characters are pretty consistent and they have really hot sexy time together. like, really hot, probably partially 'cause of how you've written them both as big strong guys lol i love it
CreekingAwesome chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
D'aww cute!xD
LadyV11 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
A fanfic where I actually kind of like Wendy, nice job.
Me chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I love this. Especially how you potrayed Wendy. The whole 'Wendy is a bitch' makes me sad. *loves Wendy* I love Style more, of course. ;)
LunaMonaeMagicka chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow, that was simply amazing. I mean seriously, the structure and detail, and all out layout of the story was good, but you constructed it in a way that took my breath away. You should be very happy for yourself for writing such a wonderful piece.
Rosita chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Y-you know what's creepy? Both of their fathers... I mean, Randy and Jared... Like... jacked off together in that tub... UNGH freeze shiver XD

Whoa, cute xD
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
this was amazing! it was hot but still captured that...not sure how to explain it. the obsession that girls have with guys that isn't even about sex, but just about how carefree and different everything they do is. every girl knows boys that make them feel that way - kind of awed? anyway it was nice to see a style oneshot that actually seemed semi-realistic. great job!
Don'tKillKenny chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
amazing! lol, wendy! :P
StanxKyle4ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
wendy is right how is she going to do her homework now i know i couldnt after seening that
Flammers Suck chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Just saying...al the flammers... you. If you dont like it then get the hell off the story and read a friendship story, dammit! jesus christ, you ppl r so immature!
Gabberz720 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
awesome! lol, I love the part where Craig poured water down Kyle's shirt! haha! oh, and I love how U made Kyle's eyes green and yellow- sexy! I love Kyle :]
PedoBear chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Poor Wendy. I know how she feels. How can I do my algebra, when 2 hot guys are going at it?

fanfiction homework
Profile.Deleted chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Very nicely done. Your use of the music worked well, especially in the context that the story seemed to be meant as a fantasy. Telling the story primarily from Wendy's POV was a good move, in that you effectively captured the response of an outside observer to the goings-on of your main characters, something not often employed in fiction. Also, fuck the flamers. I was skimming your reviews and saw that there were an unnaturally high amount of flames for this story. (I know I rarely ever get flamed on this site.) In the case of this story, in particular, I think flamers are missing the point. I think (and this is my interpretation) that the point of the story is supposed to be the fantasy of seeing two other people have sex. Again, by using Wendy as the focal point of the POV, you employ this strategy very well. As for the times when it's told through the POV of Stan/Kyle, I imagine that could just easily have been Wendy's imagination running away, as it could have been reality.
Hirohito is my Boyfriend chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Honestly?

I like this. It isn't world-class great, but it's fairly decent. The last part was a little OOC though. .

Didja say you edited the lyrics? Good, because if you didn't, there might be some pretty angry reporters on your heels. Just a little note :).

Eh, the sex was... I don't know. I would've preferred it clean but oh well, people have their ways, and sometimes it's a nice change from all the dramatic/angsty fics ;). Bit of a guilty pleasure, I guess.

And the flamers below me? them. There was a big fat pairing announcement on your summary and they were too dumb to notice it. I hate people who disrespect pairings. Eck. I guess they're just too biased (and cowardly, they didn't even sign in to review) to notice that some people like characters this way. As long as something isn't ToS-violating and Mary-Sueish I think it has a definite right to be up here.

Ack, I'm rambling now. Well, good day to you and I hope you can continue writing because you're awesome :).

- Sakizaya.