Reviews for Running Scared
DS9STVSG1 chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
i like the sudden change! are you going to keep going. know its been a while dont just leave it at a cliffhanger. i love all of the angst throughout the characters! i want to know if something positive will happen or anything!
littlevoiceswhispering chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
gagh! you can't do that to Lizzie. or at least get typing quicker so i can find out what hapenes! PLEASE :D
majindra chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
Oh WOW! what a great story im like totally in your story its really good keep at it..poor john..I LOVE HIM!...
TubaPrincess chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
Wow.. so, everyone is having problems right now. Is this a bad dream? What is going on? I am definitely intrigued!
Esmilla chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Hey Good story. Keep it coming I need to know what has happened to our guys!
Civil Orange chapter 6 . 4/20/2007
Aww...I was waiting for that update for some time now! I really like your story, it's interesting and original. Though this last chapter was a bit too short and plotless in my opinion. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story!
Lady Lemons chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
Oh i totally understand about the school stuff. That's prevented me from updating my stuff too.

Wow i read the first chapter when it came out and then rediscovered this fic today and to my surprise there were four more chapters woot!

This fic is really good and i hope you have more time soon to continue it cos i'll so read it. keep up the nice work!
tulipmania chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
You know how I feel about your writing. The same applies here. I love Elizabeth Weir because she is so level-headed, so altruistic, so...I can't do her justice with a mere description. You highlight all these wonderful qualities she possesses, while weaving in an intricate (and well done) plot at the same time. Kudos. That is how you spell it, right? :)
TubaPrincess chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
Is it a fake image? That was not fun. They killed the team! I'm glad you updated.. not too happy about what happened in this chapter though.. hopefully things will get better, though if the team is really dead, that doesn't seem possible. Maybe the Nox will show up or something (except this isn't SG1)
isolated fear chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Yeah! Another chapter! Hurry and update SOON, I can't wait to see what happens next!
TubaPrincess chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
Wow.. Great story! I love the action and suspense! I'm curious as to what happens after the prologue... :)
Turqoise Angel chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
I'm hooked. Love this story. Can't wait to read more.
Suzotchka1 chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
I'm really enjoying this! Looking forward to future chapters!
Delka chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
Angst, great.
Underground Shipper chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
Great story! Please do more soon! (like now)