Reviews for A Bit Of A Problem Heading Home
legal
thunder18 chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
enjoyed reading this chapter
thefieldsofelysium chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
loved it! the characters are very well portrayed against a very interesting plot device, with DS9 included! very nice!
Pixel and Stephanie Forever chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
Woo hoo!

Another chapter. I hope Neelix comes up against a Jem Hadar! that should be an interesting fight scene. I know it is unlikely, but can I please have some heavy ship to ship fighting next please?
tillallareone chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
Glad to see another chapter. Good work.
Shadowtheory chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
This IS intriguing. Please continue...
tillallareone chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
As always another great chapter. Hope to read more soon.
Shadowtheory chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
Hey, hey, finish this! Please! This is fun!
tillallareone chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
Glad to see another update. Hope to read more soon.
Daan chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
I totally agree with those above me. This looks like to be a very interesting read. I don't normally read star trek fanfiction but I will be reading this one. So please update soon! :D
tillallareone chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
Another great chapter.
Neko Gohan chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
Awesome!

This is written very well. Keeping me excited the whole way through! Well Done!

Regards,

Neko Gohan.
tillallareone chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Glad to see another update, wow didn't expect to see DS9 in this.
Woemcat chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Interesting beginning. A bit much on the summary parts in the chapter. Most of us are Voyager fans, so a lot of the material is a repeat. Regardless, this concept is very interesting. Having Voyager fly through a wormhole into Dominon space might have made a better series finale than Endgame was. I hope you add a lot of good twists and turns that the TV show writers refused to do. Keep up the good work.
maquisrebels chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Wow! This was a great start to a very interesting story! Please, you HAVE to write more VERY SOON!