Reviews for The Incredibly Dense Mind of Lois Lane
perennialmeet chapter 1 . 4/14
Wow. What a story. It was hair-pullingly frustrating how blind Lois could be lol. Amazing story.
entelejent chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
Haha ha. Thanks! Laughed a bunch. Wasn't a fan of how the poker night ended up going, but that was just a speed bump.
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
Oh my gosh! Brilliant story. Thank you do much for writing this. I love Smallville and I can just picture all those characters acting like this. Perfect.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
Oh my gsh, that is priceless.
Rongis chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
Pathetic.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Clark and Pete cheating at pool reminds me of how my family and I cheat at euchre. And spoons, war... Egyptian ratscrew, and various other card games. ;)
And no, I'm not weird at all.
But I do like this.
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
This is not fair, I had to work hard to restrain myself from rolling on the floor laughing at Work. This is so like the two of them and this is great.
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
I laughed so much through this. Great story! :)
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 10 . 8/1/2016
Good job pointing out some of the absurdity that is Lois and Clark.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
That. Was. Hilarious. Also, I like that at the end, even though you kept the gag going by making Lois think something really stupid, you had someone explain it in exceptionally clear language so that she had to understand.
Jonn Jonnzz chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
Spider man is marvel and superman is dc
juhcl chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
oh my gosh! I am in pain from all the laugh. perfect fic.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
Omg funniest fc ever. I think my neighbors may be wondering what I'm doing here
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Brilliant...simply brilliant work, nonjon! The way you capture the absurdity of the Clark and Lois situation - especially the absurdity of Lois' mental block in recognizing Clark and Superman are the same individual, even with obvious clues - is genius!
Foxy96 chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
Wow, just wow. This is surely one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. It's amazing! So funny - I couldn't stop laughing. And it felt so real. I mean, you described Lois and Clark and their thoughts and behaviour so well it felt like watching a superman movie or reading superman comics. You truly are a great writer 3