Reviews for The Incredibly Dense Mind of Lois Lane
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 2 . 9/25
Hahaha this is hysterical! If this is Clark's idea of 'subtle' at the start, I hate to think how blatant he is going to get in chapters to come!
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 1 . 9/25
I've only read the first chapter, but so far this is already a lot of fun! I like how Clark is able to act 'normal' around someone who knows his secret, isn't awed by his abilities, and is matter-of-fact about him racing off to save the day in a shower of civilian clothes. The conversation about pretending-not-to-know-that-Esmeralda-knows was a clever and very realistic touch!
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 9/9
interesting
perennialmeet chapter 1 . 4/14
Wow. What a story. It was hair-pullingly frustrating how blind Lois could be lol. Amazing story.
entelejent chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
Haha ha. Thanks! Laughed a bunch. Wasn't a fan of how the poker night ended up going, but that was just a speed bump.
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
Oh my gosh! Brilliant story. Thank you do much for writing this. I love Smallville and I can just picture all those characters acting like this. Perfect.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
Oh my gsh, that is priceless.
Rongis chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
Pathetic.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Clark and Pete cheating at pool reminds me of how my family and I cheat at euchre. And spoons, war... Egyptian ratscrew, and various other card games. ;)
And no, I'm not weird at all.
But I do like this.
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
This is not fair, I had to work hard to restrain myself from rolling on the floor laughing at Work. This is so like the two of them and this is great.
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
I laughed so much through this. Great story! :)
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 10 . 8/1/2016
Good job pointing out some of the absurdity that is Lois and Clark.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
That. Was. Hilarious. Also, I like that at the end, even though you kept the gag going by making Lois think something really stupid, you had someone explain it in exceptionally clear language so that she had to understand.
Jonn Jonnzz chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
Spider man is marvel and superman is dc
juhcl chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
oh my gosh! I am in pain from all the laugh. perfect fic.