Reviews for Deeper Than Flowing Crimson
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
sweety !
kerricarri chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
A well written narrative of that point in the series. The first two paragraphs, especially the first, have huge run on sentences though, but you did well to separate each segment.

Kouyuu's speculation on Reishin's reasons after the Shouka talk was reasonable, and the murmur of "Father." at the end was a nice touch.
Venedy chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I like the ending u added in addition from the scene in the series :) I am really dying to hear kouyuu call reishin father and reishin being extremely pleased abut it :) thankx alot!
animeloverangels chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
That fic was so great! :D
Angela chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Hey! I really liked this fanfic! I'm so addicted to Saiunkoku Monogatari! haha! Keep on writing! I'd like to read more of whatever fanfic you're going to make about Saiunkoku!
Quill chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Oh I love this! I especially adore that last line. .

Well done. I look forward to seeing more of your work!
iced-wine chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
a very nice story. i think you captured the Kouyuu's poignant but comical attitude very well.
Liz chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Veryy nice capturing of Kouyuu, except (I hope) I know he likes Ryuuki and Shuuei. :P Just playing, anyways, I really liked, as I said, the slight angst but humour as well not to mention the best line of the week: he hated the way the buildings mysteriously moved around and rearranged themselves when he wasn’t looking..

:D