Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Uhh... *is running out of adjectives*

Phoebstar989 a.k.a. A Random
(Was finally bothered to log in)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Well, they DO say that honesty is the best policy.

AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
i laughed SOOOO hard at the last one! i can just imagine that happening! what a way to find out your two best friends are gay and an item! lol
PrincipalCellist chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
One of my favorites was Solitaire. xD

YUGI: Yes, Yami, you can't win all the time.

YAMI: But it's against myself! It doesn't count!
wolfgirlnowandforever chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That game of twister was awesome! And the drama game... why haven't we played that it my class? *pout* hese little mini ficletts are just great, keep up the good work!
ShoyDragon chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I would just like to take this moment to say thank you for sharing all of these with this community. :) I LOVE how you write Yami and Yuugi, so sweet and endering. 3 This has inspired me to pick up my pen and start writing agian... The most recent thing I have posted was directly inspired by these sentences. You can read it here, if you'd like; /s/5290117/1/Solitaire

Thank you for sharing your inspiration, and I hope my little story did your ideas justice.

~ Shoy
Shoy Dragon chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I LOVE these~! They all make me happy in their cute/fluffy/smut-y-ness! :) Excellent job telling a whole story with just a few words.

On a slightly different note; I was wondering if I could use one of these in a fic of my own. "Solitaire" inspires me to write a whole fic based on that idea. If it is alright with you, I would like to post it. I would totally give you credit.

Thanks, Shoy
TwIsTeD Phantasy chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Anzu felt her stomach curl, tightly clutching her Bible. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit… she murmured, the revelation sending her reeling. It can’t be…!

But it could.

…Just wondering, what on earth was the revelation?
BFFFL15 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008

I love all of your ficlets, you should take these ficlets, and turn them into stories, they would be awesome stories.

moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I liked this story. It was really good.
Itallia chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I don't get the "Father, son, and holy ghost" thing...

The Twister one was funny.

I see you've pulled some of these directly from other one-shots.

That one where Yami says Yugi's gotten so big-for some reason, at the end, I got the feeling that Yugi was old and about to die or something.

The various game ones were funny.

"Waiting" was an interesting idea. "Voice" was pretty neat sounding.
superyuui chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
there are SO many there that i feel like making stories out of xD ('specially ass smirk, pyramid, language and out of place ones)

i love your cute oneshots n.n they really make me smile and i love ever one of them :D i'd fave them all, but has a faving limit apparently...
Fantasy.Maker chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I love them all! The only one I didn't understand was Trinity, but I can be a little slow on the uptake a lot. My favorites are Gods and Game. Much love and freshly baked cupcakes for you! They're my specialty.

FYI: Three have inspired another story in my head. Gods, Mine, and Sibling Rivalry are starting to weave little movie scenes in my head when I try to sleep at night. Which would be fine if I didn't have 11 other stories summarized and waiting for me. So when I write the story, it will come out later than the ones I am writing now. And, of course, I shall credit you for teh idea. I'll probably keep Yugi's name, though.

I talk too much in my reviews, don't I? I loved it all anyway!
AmaranthineAnathema chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
You write Elricest AND Puzzleshipping? *floored* I think I might have to ask if I could have your babies because you are SOME wonderful...seriously...

Well, um...babies aside...xD...this collection of ficlets and sentences is so much love. Your writing is wonderful - it flows so well, and just says so much that I can't help but just be completely in awe of your prowess. And the way you played with the different was refreshing!

I haven't been too active in this fandom for a while (Elricest has been taking up quite a bit of my time nowadays; which isn't a bad thing, but I feel kind of guilty for not giving Puzzleshipping as much attention as I used to xD; ), but reading this just reminds me of why I love this pairing as much as I do.

Love and plushies for you! *gibs Yami and Yugi and even Ed and Al plushies* x3