Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
Icecubey chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Though you haven't written many, I enjoyed all the YxY fics you've written.

This is my favorite. Parts of it made me cry though ;_;
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This needs more reveiws...

I really liked this _ This was clever. These all held their own stories, yet were summed up in just a few sentences, and let the reader's imagination wander to continue it or something. Very lovely job.
Sanni York chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I'm trying to decide whether this is sad or good. ...both, I hereby conclude.

It's different and in the right length. You know, I'm listening to that song right now... She's good. I'm letting the computer repeat the CD. If you have it you'll know how my favorite, the second song goes.

But, on with the review! I truly liked this. Though it's only pieces it tells it all. As much as it will let us know, that is.
llivla chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
why the ::ffnet protected:: doesn't this have more reviews? personally, i've been finding lately that the _less_ reviews given to a work, the better it actually is. sort of starving artist's thing.

honestly there is so much i want to pick up and examine but i don't have enough room in my arms! i loved them all! i would love for you to eplain "trinity" because i am not quite i sure i understand it fully. "gems" has me wanting to stampede lediz to churn out a quick drabble it has so much potential and... everything is such a wonderful snapshot!
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Ooh. Darling I love you. I love the way you write Yami/Yugi. You're amazing. *PraisePraisePraise*

Yes. That is all.